By berishJust upgraded to a shiny new Cingular 3125 with an incredible screen.
Time for some new homescreens...
several default plugins.
I am including the psd file for your editing delight.
By paholmanVOX_WMP Homescreen by paholman v1.0
This homescreen has been designed and tested on an SPV E650 (HTC VOX) only so I do not know if it will work with other WM6 Mobile smartphones.
I'm afraid I will not accept liability for any problems that arise from installing this homescreen on your device.
You install this homescreen at your own risk.
You will need the following plugins:-
- SmartMonitor - Download from here
- Skype - Download from here
- VOX WMP Media Plugin - Download from here
- FizzWeather - Download/Purchase from here
- Efficasoft GPRS Monitor (Special version v3.51w) - Download/Purchase from here
- Unzip WMP_VOX.zip to your PC into a temp folder
- Copy the entire VOX_WMP folder to Application DataHome on your device via ActiveSync
- Copy VOX_WMP.home.xml to Application DataHome on your device via ActiveSync
- Copy Application DataHomeVOX_WMPmpt_skin_l.xml to your Windows folder via ActiveSync
(this resolves an alignment problem with the "play icon" in landscape mode)
If you do not want to use the FizzWeather, Skype or GPRS Monitor Plugins, then you can edit VOX_WMP.home.xml and remove the references to those plugins.
Also available from here: http://www.modaco.com/VOX-WMP-Homescreen-t256744.html
I hope you like it :D)
By FonZiThis is a really simple homescreen.. Just created for my self, but thought others might want it !
Readme file attached to zip file on how to install
THIS HOMESCREEN IS ORIGINALY CREATED BY DAK ATTACK BUT MODIFYED BY ME !
See his homescreen here:
Great work there DAK ATTACK!
By w411yRequirements/Install instructions are included in the download
Enjoy, w411y :D
By igpajoGreat Christmas theme for QVGA Smartphone! Looks much better on phone than in this pic!!! Enjoy and happy holidays!
By w411yNOT WM5 COMPATIBLE YET
1. Download *.rar as usual and unpack using WinRar or chosen app.
2. Copy XML and JPG over to \Storage\Application Data\Home or for WM5 its \Application Data\Home as normal
3. To get the extra screens, copy the cab file included in the RAR over to your phone anywhere (I chose Storage\My Documents). Now load up Smart Explorer or File Explorer if you do not have Smart Explorer. Go to Storage\My Documents (or wherever you put the cab) and run the cab. File will install and then reset for phone for all changes to take place.
NOTE?. Phone must be app unlocked to be able to run the cab for extra screens.
Also note this has also only been tested on a C550
- WM5 Devices Supported
- Media Player Skin added for WM2003 devices
-Non Orange Phones now supported
-Multimedia Screen Customised
-Simpsons Theme Tune Ringtone
-Random Homer Quote Sounds
-Start Up Screen
-Shut Down Screens
-Multimedia Album Screen *New*
-The Simpsons Theme Tune Ringtone*New*
-Random Homer quotes for Message Tone or System Sounds *New*
-Homescreen for Non Orange Phones*New*
-RJTime (available here) FREE
-SBSH Facade (available here) FREE
1)Download the file (w411y-HomerSimpson.rar) and unpack it using WinRAR
2)In the extracted files you will find 2 cabs. One for WM5 and one for WM2003. Copy the specific cab over to your phone and run it from there(more thorough instructions are included in the download)
3)Go to Start - Settings - Home Screen and change it to "w411y-Homer Simpson" or "w411y-HomerSimpson(Non Orange)
4)To change Sounds/Ringtone go to
Start - Settings - Sounds
5) If you have a device running WM2003 you can also open up WMP and apply a skin to that under Options
6) Kick back and enjoy the Homer-ness
>>Removing System Screens
Nice n easy...
Go to Start - Settings - Remove Programmes and remove "w411y w411y-HomerSimpson"
-If you recieve the message that your device cannot run the cab as of "adequate permissions blah blah" then app unlock your device.
>>Possible Future Updates
-More system screens
-Less complex optional homescreen
Any problems/requests, Gizza shout :D
By nevawlkaloneThought id bring a bit of Metal to the forum.....
Took quite a while to do this theme, with various plugins n colours etc.
A big thanks to sinister jnkie for his help with the profile plug in.
This screen requires smart monitor third party plugin!
Soon to be updated with missed calls plugin,
Enjoy and have a happy christmas n new year!
:D 8) :cheesy:
By w411yHad to make a homescreen of this legend !!
Download --> Unzip --> and then copy and paste "w411y-homer.home.xml" and "Homer.jpg" over to the following folder on your device (c550):
By csxxxThis is my first QVGA homescreen and as you will see it is a modification or re-make of Kleinweder's excellent vista facade homescreen.
This also features the favade homescreen plug-in, with the option to have a photo of one (or more) contacts on the quick launch section to quick dial them simply by clicking on the image.
Also includes a section for notifying you of new email / sms / mms.
By nevawlkaloneThe living ledgend.....
The only talking frog worth knowing about, Kermit!
Extract to storage\application data\home
By adi82this is a qqvga homescreen 176x220
it is in cab format and i uploaded also some screen shots.
have a nice day
By SilvermanThis is just big clock, and some nice backgrounds. RJTIME plugin needed. Five skins in one. Fixed bug with WM2003.
MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.