draftEzy is a product by SynetTechnologies, INDIA. The bundle software includes Windows Mobile (fastest in WM), Windows Tablet PC (Just like paper & pen on site), Windows Desktop (Edit back at office). It includes many exciting features which include Draw as you move, Edit in place, Walls & gaps, etc... The Windows Mobile support Leica Laser meter (DISTO A6 or above) via blue tooth. Please visit the software download page to know more...
More info here.
dciBattery with a small bar at the top of the taskbar is displayed, which the battery is reproduced. Also included is QwertyMemory, which is also the memory status in the taskbar as a small, wide-screen display bar.
DTM / Don't Touch Me is an accelerometer-based application that raise alarm when any movement is detected. Designed for HTC Touch devices like Touch HD, Touch Pro, Touch Diamond and compatible.
- Can minimize itself on activate.
- Can switch phone to sleep mode on activate.
- Can run selected program on activate.
- Register move.
- User-defined sensivity of move detection.
- User-defined time of alarm.
- Can play selected sound while raising alarm.
- User define code to deactivate alarm (empty on startup).
- It's free.
Video Preview of Don't Touch Me
">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
First usage hint:
In Menu->Settings->Alarm tab check "Play sound" option and choose sound file (only wav format is supported), then press Save button. If not, alarm will be silent.
Tested devices: HTC Touch HD.
GUI explantation (v0.1.0):
1. Main Screen
Run/Stop button - activate/deactivate alarm
Menu->Settings - show settings window
Menu->About - show about window
Menu->Exit - exit application
When you activate alarm at bottom of main screen can be displayed two red panels. Left panel indicate alarm, right panel indicate movement.
2. Settings Window:
2.1 Activation tab:
- Delay (in seconds) - alarm activation delay (after pressing Run button)
- Minimize - if checked, application will minimize on activation
- Sleep - if checked, device go to unattended mode on activation
- Run program - if checked, select application will be run on activation
- Parameters - run parameters of selected application
2.2 Deactivation tab
- Change code - check if you want to change deactivation code (deafult code is empty)
2.3 Alarm tab
- Sensitivity - sensitivity of movement (float)
- Continuation (in seconds) - how long alarm should be On after stop of movement
- Schow deactivation panel - if checked, when alarm is triggered, deactivation code panel automatically shows up
- Play sound - play sound on alarm when it is checked
- Delay (in seconds) - delay for play sound (time for entering code without screaming device :P ).
By PaulOBrienSmartTouch mobile apps gives you FREE, fast, easy access to Facebook, Google, Amazon and other favorites, all through texting. No data plan required.
Our simple scroll-and-click text messaging system shortcuts the cost and hassle of data plans so you can get what you want, when you want.
Here is SmartTouch Mobile demo video.
By PaulOBrienIf you are a Last.fm user then this application which is currently in development could be of interest to you. Last.fm Mobile in its Pocket PC version has scrobbling and radio functionality, and the Smartphone version is limited to scrobbling from Windows Media Player - but it works perfectly.
Using a unique music recommendation system known as "Audioscrobbler", Last.fm builds a detailed profile of each user's musical taste by recording details of all the songs the user listens to, either on the streamed radio stations or on the user's computer or portable music device.
This information is transferred to Last.fm's database ("scrobbled") via a plug-in installed into the user's music player. The profile data is displayed on a personal web page. The site offers numerous social networking features and can recommend and play artists similar to the user's favourites.
By PaulOBrienExpense Control is a simple application to track your expenses on a Windows Mobile !
* Enter your day to day expenses on a windows mobile powered device
* Categorize your expenses
* Add notes to entries
* Create customizable reports (see examples)
* Track Recurring future expenses easily
Keep your data safe with password protection and data backup. Export reports to a comma separated file for use in other programs.
Require: Windows Mobile 6.0 powered device with screen resolution of 240 x 320 or above.
For more information and updates please follow the developer web site
By PaulOBrienMyStopwatch is a simple and well designed Stopwatch and Countdown timer application. The interface of the program is very clean and the program is very simple to use, it has been developed to be fully Finger-Friendly. Despite its simplicity, the program also offers advanced features, such as the ability to fully customize the interface, multilingual support and automatic saving of time. For the moment the MyStopwatch supports resolutions without problems WVGA and VGA.
NOTE ! when you install the app it will be by default on Italian language, to change to english just tap on the bottom settings icon (the third one from left to right) and change to English language !
For more information and updates please visit the developer web site
By PaulOBrienNice collection of VGA (640x480) graphics ready to be used for wallpapers. Made by MyLostBlog
By PaulOBrienOS Profiler is a simple Volume profile scheduler for Windows Mobile.
How to use:
- Select a volume profile for Profile 1
- Select the time you want to use Profile 1 volume setting
- do the same procedure for Profile 2
- check Active box the activate the application
Profile 1 Volume = Off, Profile 1 Time = 17:00
Profile 2 Volume = Very High, Profile 2 Time = 8:00
from 5:00PM to 7:59AM, Profile 1's Volume setting will be used
from 8:00AM to 4:59PM, Profile 2's Volume setting will be used
By PaulOBrienAlirezA Blueooth Settings is the modified version of Dr.Yar-Bluetooth, which is even better than the original.
It shows a complete information of an active bluetooth transfer
- Changing System Tray's Icon.
- Removing Context Menu from file explorer which make it work in all WM.
- Improving registry.
- Annoying Notification is removed.
- Changing save location to Storage Card.
- Making it more light.
By PaulOBrienMobilePad is a light, speedy text document editor that allows you to create quick notes or long journals for daily activities right on your Windows Mobile Phone.
Require .NET Compact Framework 3.5 to run !
For more information and updates please visit this forum post
By PaulOBrienNice and slick theme for the new HTC Touch HD phones. It requires TouchFlo HD with widescreen resolution. Designed by MyLostBlog !
To properly install this theme you will need this tool - TF3D config
By PaulOBrienNS Pairs is a classic memory game, also known as Memorize, Concentration, Pelmanism, Shinkei-suijaku or simply Pairs. It is a card game in which all of the cards are laid face down on a surface and two cards are flipped face up over each turn. The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards. Improve your brain, train your concentration and memory using this game :P
For more information please visit the developer web site
Fairly simple usage, you may need a bit of practice with the dual lines, but they make repetitive calculations a breeze.
Very intuitive operations. You can do things like "120.45 x 15 %".
Video Preview of Nixical
">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
TBlogger with a few basic needs in mind:
* The ability to take my blog with me.
* Editing and creation of posts (and pages in WordPress).
* Uploading of images and other files.
* Creation and management of categories.
* Off-line and on-line operation with easy synchronisation.
* Support of draft posts and pages synchronised to the server and published when complete.
I use a Windows Mobile phone with a built in camera, so I also wanted to be able to directly upload photos I
By PaulOBrienUpdated to v4.0.12158.1
Get search, directions, traffic, weather, gas prices and more ! Free from Microsoft
Now with Speech Recognition
By PaulOBrienUpdated to v1.1
The classic game comes to the Pocket PC! Help those cute, furry, yet stupid little creatures overcome obstacles, cross gaping valleys and bypass fiendish traps. This clone of the original Lemmings game by DMA Design tries to stick to the original DOS and Amiga versions as closely as possible, including all 120 levels from the original DOS game, plus 100 from Oh No More Lemmings.
Unfortunately due to copyright issues, this Pocket Lemmings distribution cannot include the main data file containing the core Lemmings graphics. You must provide this file yourself to prove that you own an official copy of DOS Lemmings.
See the readme via the source link for details, and the homepage link might also prove helpful...
- Display should now return to proper orientation when exiting.
- Fixed bug where level stats weren't being saved when reloading level.
- Fixed graphics bug where objects were always drawn in top left corner.
- Upgraded to 16-bit sound, improving low-volume sound quality.
- Simplified install process by adding dialog to look for MAIN.DAT.
By PaulOBrienUpdated to v2.0
Here is the updated version of StopWatch, currently released in a VGA and a WVGA version, but with a QVGA and WQVGA version soon to follow. The new version also includes a timer function.
To switch between timer mode and stopwatch mode you sweep your finger over either right or left.
You can use both mp3s and Wav-files as alarm sounds, but it is advisable to use short clips, since there currently is no way to stop a started alarm. (This means that a played song for example wont stop play until either the program is exited or the song is ended.) I am currently working on this.
It's basically a TouchFlo 3D inspired stopwatch that can take up to 10 split times, save and restore results in form of a XML file.
VGA ready !
For more information and updates please check this forum post or download the WVGA version here
- VGA and WVGA versions available.
- Timer function.
- Changeable timer alarm with vibrate alert.
- Ability to use the D-pad instead of the screen.
- Two ways to display split times, one as in V1 and one with focus on individual lap times as requested.
- The stopwatch and the timer both runs perfectly well when the phone goes to sleep or when you hit the power button to turn the screen off, compared to V1 where it didn't.
- QVGA and VGA versions available.
- That small "closing app"-bug corrected.
- Only for VGA-screens!
By PaulOBrienBizOrg organizer provides the best place to store your Notes and Tasks, put in order your Contacts and Journal.
Make your color notes on Pocket PC. BizOrg gives you one place to store all your notes and the freedom to work with them how you want. It helps you capture information in multiple ways and then organize and use it according to your needs.
BizOrg combines the freedom and flexibility of paper notes with the efficiency and power of digital organizational tools. Be more productive with BizOrg anywhere you work with notes
By PaulOBrienScrub is a small Windows Mobile utility to detect missing information such as email addresses, home or work phone numbers, addresses and birthdays from your contacts. It can quickly scan all the contacts on your device, and group them by the type of information missing.
Why Scrub ?
* Firstly, it's useful as an organizational tool - especially if you like to filter contacts by Category or Company.
* Secondly, it can improve your safety by checking whether you have sufficient communication options to reach your friends and family in case of an emergency.
* Thirdly, it helps you ensure that you've captured the full names, numbers and email addresses of the people you meet when networking socially.
* Finally, it's interesting to use when you're bored and have nothing better to do on your phone.
Windows Mobile 5, 6 and 6.1. This includes all touch and non-touch devices (e.g. Palm Treo 700w, HTC Touch, T-Mobile Dash, Motorola Q9H etc.)
By PaulOBrienAn easy to use Windows Mobile application for Geocaching via GPS
One of the main features of BasicGPS is that the application actually speaks to you, providing a range and bearing to the cache site. This is particularly useful in areas of 'high muggle activity'. You can put the phone in your pocket, use headphones, and the voice will guide you to the cache site!
- Imports cache files in GPX or LOC format from www.geocaching.com
- Provides Spoken Directions (range and bearing) from your location to the selected cache.
- Realtime cache 'Radar' shows your location and that of the cache for quicker finds.
- Displays Distances and Altitudes in Miles/Feet or Kilometers/Meters.
- Displays Coordinates in Degrees, Minutes or Decimal Degrees format.
- Mapping via GoogleMaps: shows your location and the cache site.
- Works with Builtin or External GPS Modules via the MS Intermediate Driver.
- Displays the cache info from GPX files - including hints.
- Very Simple to use: Just point the Compass arrow at the blue box till you reach the cache!
- Setup/User Manual at www.basicgps.co.uk
By PaulOBrieniContact is a simple contacts applications for your Windows Mobile device which will help you scroll your contact list in iPhone style by sliding down your finger in the screen! It's really amazing and if you get used to it iContact could be one of your everyday apps.
The app is very basic, it only lists contacts in scrollable list. Use it for accessing your contacts by scrolling the list with fingers, similar to iPhone. Just tap, drag and release.
To select a contact, just tap and release, and standard contact details dialog should appear.
0.9 - January 10, 2009
* Reworked and greatly sped up list reload time
* Added contact categories!
* Better touch feedback (area touched is highlighted in blue)
* Updated skin titlebar to match iDialer
* Removed TitlebarBackground, TitlebarSignal, TitlebarText from .skn file, they're now calculated from the .png
* Better integration with iDialer (now able to change iDialer service from iContact)
* Fixed bug with incorrect call log details sometimes being displayed
* Optimized graphics routines for faster, smoother scrolling
* Fixed bug with Exit on Minimize sometimes not exiting
* Fixed bug with settings icon in control panel
* Fixed bug with scrolling: click once to stop scrolling, click again to open contact
* Added "-add" command line option
* Fixed called party name display when not used with iDialer
* Added better iDialer detection if iContact and iDialer not installed on the same memory (thanks l3v5y)
"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
The new version supports skins which makes iContact highly customizable and very fast little app, to learn more visit the developer web page
By PaulOBrienA Java J2ME project for synchronizing Google contacts with a mobile device. The synchronization is done directly using an existing internet connection on the mobile device.
This application requires Java(+JSR75) to be installed on the mobile device.
By PaulOBrienUpdated version v0.4 ready for download
iDialer is a finger-friendly dial pad for Windows Mobile Pocket PC phones. It's simple, easy to use, speedy, and well integrated with iContact ! It works with both VGA and QVGA, in both portrait and landscape mode! The included "default" skin has an iPhone feel with diamond-like menus.
0.4 - December 26, 2008
* Added hardware keyboard button support
* Added "Country Code" and "My Number" settings for JaJah and GrandCentral
* Added better debugging messages
* Now allows "p" and "w" in phone numbers dialed from phone book
* Improved dial plan support
* Added better "long press" feedback
* Added long press "1" = call voicemail
For more information please check the developer http://supware.net/iDialer"'>web site !
By PaulOBrienQMAIL is a communications program which deserves to be more well known: it supports POP3, IMAP4, NNTP & RSS protocols.
Installation simply involves copying the files to the Pocket PC.
The mail client pleasantly surprised me: besides IMAP4 support, it supports SSL/TLS authenication (which makes it compatible with GMail, but this requires a seperate download), filters and all the configuration options that you could imagine. HTML support is still not working for the Pocket PC. Neither is the ability to compose scripts.
To read a RSS feed, you only need to create an account and choose RSS in the "Class" menu. When you return to the main screen you choose the account that you just created, tap and hold to bring up "Create" and voila, after entering the name of the feed, you only have to give the URL. The interface is not bad: you click on the title to see the contents, providing quick access.
For users with other OS version (eg. Pocket PC / 2003 / 2003 SE, etc.) please download the software here.
MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.