By tyler200298My first theme
I hope u like it! ;)
By FrankyKnifeWindows XP [sP2k3] HomeScreen v2.00 english
for Windows Mobile Smartphone 2003 (SE)
by Franky Knife
10/28/2005 (updated on 01/28/2006)
# Homescreen (Skin) in Windows XP Style for Windows Mobile powered Smartphones #
memory use (without plugins): 1281kb ( 591kb graphics / 690kb sounds )
screen resolution: 176x220
- custom made GUI and startmenu (in total 36 different graphix).
- incl. startup-, shutdown-screens.
- incl. system-screens (CallAlert, ErrorBox, ExclamationBox, InformationBox, MSCdial, MSClog, MSCONTACTS, MSCPROG, MSStart, MSSYNCAPP, QuestionBox, VolDlg).
- incl. original Windows startup- und shutdown-sound.
Extended functions by plugins:
- Carrier, Time, Date - view.
- Email, SMS, MMS - view.
- calender entry - view (30 days - scrollable).
- tasks - view (scrollable).
- alarm - view (configureable).
- system info - view (realtime).
- shortcuts to Task-Manager, File-Manager, WM Player, Favorites (IExplorer) and Settings.
- direct access WMPlayer controller.
- Facade v0.94b by SBSH.
- LCDplug v1.51 by Twyx.
- Smartphinger Monitorplug v0.96 by Alfonso Ferr?ndez.
- Windows Media Player Plug by Orangewinger.
- SSS Plugin v1.10 by Seb.
- download archive "WinXP-SP2k3-v200-en.zip" and extract to your PC.
- IMPORTANT: install plugins first - if not yet done!
- copy file "WinXP-SP2k3-v200-en.cab" from PC to Smartphone.
- execute "WinXP-SP2k3-v200-en.cab" with File-Manager or start it from the startmenu.
- change the Startpage (if necessary): "Settings -> Startpage -> WindowsXP [sP2k3]", set Colorscheme und Background to "Default".
- maybe restart your smartphone for correct function and display of all features.
- choose "XP-SP2k3 HomeScreen" from "Settings -> Remove programs".
- do it the same way with the plugins.
- some smartphones need a correction of the temp view ("SmartMonitor Plugin"). For this you have to change the scale factor:
1. open/edit my HS file: "XP-SP2k3.home.xml"
2. change the temperature scale="1" value on line 318 as needed.
- smartphones with windows media v10.0 installed can have problems with the controlling on the startmenu ("WMP Plugin"). For deactivating of the plugin you have to do the following:
1. open/edit my HS file: "XP-SP2k3.home.xml"
2. remove line 335-339
3. edit line 342 like this: !-- Facade Plugin: Launcher Windows Media --
4. edit line 352 like this: /plugin
- see readme file
Contact, Help & Infos:
- Author: Franky Knife
- Download: http://www.delatoy.com/mobile/
- Forum: http://www.modaco.com
- Plugins: each developer and his support-pages/-forum
- i am not responsible for third-party plugins.
- using, further mods and experiments on your own risk.
- RESOLUTION IS 176x220 - NO QVGA (240x320)!!!
By Dark HorseThis is a C500 version of my Vista V2 homescreen for QVGA devices (see http://www.modaco.com/index.php?download=1467). It includes some very nice backgrounds for most of the major Smartphone functions including alerts, questions, incoming calls, volume control and even the contacts background. The following external plugins are required:
- RJ Shortcuts
- Smart Monitor
To install, following the instructions in the install.txt file in the zip archive. Make sure you have the above plugins installed!
By mwilleRight, looks like I wasn't the only one that was impressed by trying the Vista Beta1 ;)
Anyway, decided to alter my Abstract screen (few posts down) in Vista style.
Since I don't do installers :
Drop the contents of the zip (minus the second zip in there 8) ) into storage\application data\home and select "Vista" as homescreen layout. Leave "default" for background and colorscheme.
The second zip contains the extra screens, please use Smartweak to set the screens or edit the registry, a word doc on how to do that is included.
:exclaim: You need to have Battplug and RJshortcut installed :exclaim:
:exclaim: You will need to edit the RJshortcut bit of the Homescreen XML to match the items in your Startmenu :exclaim:
Uhm.. nothing really.. just copy *.RAR contents into your homescreen dir.
I?ve only tested it on C500. Also included a *.PIT for Caller ID
ONLY WORKS WITH 2003!
My first ever try ever at making a homescreen.
By bnycastroMagneto+ v1.8 and 1.8m for Smartphone
Magneto now on your Smartphone
Integrated Colors to Homescreens
New SmartMonitor Icons and Meters (1.8m)
Startup and Shutdown Screens.
2 Homescreens (SmartMonitor Text Only and Text\Graphic versions)
In Call and Dial Banners
External LCD Image (MPx 220)
Download the zip file.
Copy the cab file to your device and run it.
Copy 'Magneto+ v1.8.home.xml' and\or 'Magneto+ v1.8m.home.xml'
to 'Storage\Application Data\Home' you may overwrite any files.
Copy 'Magneto_monitor' to 'Storage\Application Data\Home' [1.8m requires these files to display graphics]
Use v1.8 or v1.8m under Settings\Homescreen
Copy 'MagnetoLCD' to '\Storage\My Documents\ExtLCD'
Set under Phone Settings\Ext. LCD Background Image
Copy 'Dial.gif', and 'Call.gif' to 'Storage\Application Data\Home\Magneto+ v1.5'.
Using a Registry Editor (i.e. Resco Explorer)
and change the Value data to the location where you put the 'Dial.gif' file 'Storage\Application Data\Home\Magneto+ v1.5\Dial.gif'
and change the Value data to the location where you put the 'Call.gif' file 'Storage\Application Data\Home\Magneto+ v1.5\Call.gif'
restart device to apply changes
Inspired by Juni's Magneto for Pocket PC.
By VIKTORMy second homescreen which i call winOS..
Any problems let me know as far as i know i got it on my fone and all is ok also included should be startup and shut down.. ;)
By ad241My first Homescreen for MoDaCo users. If u find any problems with the Homescreen do let me know and i'll try and fix it. The Homescreen uses Analog Clock plugin (included in the zip file).
- Special XP Design
- 5 States
- Missed Call Alert
- Auto Install
Well, I'm back for a skin ...
SmartXP ... here it is!
By svermilyeaInspiration goes to sblarsen and his pocket crystal homescreen. Using HSD, I took his basic design and add the MRU and alarm plugins and rearranged the screen a little to better work with the MPX220. It also includes the pocket crystal startup and shutdown screens.
By Eric VianaMy version of Vista Mobile, using Bliss wallpaper.
Based on myVista_v2.0.
I create a clean vision of informations, changing alerts, homescreen, menu wallpaper, colors and more.
Please to complete your interface, install:
Oxios Tasks Plugin
AbstractStart (for WM5 menu style)
Send a Mail!
By m-d-whey this is my first homescreen, hope you like it!
Its based on windows media center 2005.
The following screens are skinned:
- Home screen (including missed calls screen)
- Start menu
- Error screen
- Exclamation screen
- Question screen
- Incoming call
- Info screen
- All startup and shutdown screens
Whats coming next:
- Dial screen
- Contact screen
- Windows media skin
please comment on how good/bad it is and what improvements can be made, and what problems you have...
* Only tested on SPV C500!
By phunkynutzA kinda Longhorn homescreen attempting to provide PocketPC functionality.
This homescreen uses RemyJ's excellent RJTasks plugin.
By jakobdam(The danish version of the homescreen is shown in the animated GIF; the one I've posted here on Modaco is, of course, in english) ;)
(As my previous "JD X")
- 2 layer design
- "missed calls" screen
- Unread SMS & MMS & Email
- HIL alarm (REQUIRES HIL ALARM PLUGIN)
- All Day events
- Icon MRU
- Supports ALL backround images at 176x156 pixels (optimal size)!
1) Install HIL Alarm plugin
2) Reboot your phone
3) Unzip this file, place ALL FILES in the IPSM/Storage/My Documents/Home/ folder
4) Choose "JDK12 UK" and set "Color scheme" and background as standard
How to use:
- Navigate through the menus with arrow up/down -- continue up until the menu disappears. Press down to bring the menu back again
- Set alarm by pressing the joystick until it shows SET. Use left for hours and right for minutes...
- REMEMBER! You can set any background you like! It won't affect the layout or the style (unless the chosen picture is really bad, hehe...)
By ZSXA Windows Mobile 6 skin for Windows Mobile 5 with a matching Windows Media Player 11 skin for WMP 10.
This skin is only for Windows Mobile Smartphones (not Pocket PC Phone Editions) with screen resolutions of 176 x 220.
1. Download the file to a location ion your computer.
2. Unzip the file. The unzipped file contains 3 parts:
a. crossbow.home.xml (the skin file)
b. crossbow.jpg (the background)
c. a folder called WMP11 (the Windows Media Player skin)
3. Connect your phone to your computer by ActiveSync.
4. Explore your device.
5. Copy crossbow.home.xml and crossbow.jpg to the My Documents folder on your phone.
6. Copy the entire WMP11 folder to Program Files>Windows Media Player folder on your phone.
7. On your phone go to Start>Settings>Home Screen. For home screen layout choose crossbow, make sure color scheme and background image are default. This applies the homescreen.
8. On your phone go to Start>Windows Media. Click on Menu>Options>Skins and choose the WMP11 skin to apply it.
Vista Grass v1.0a
It includes a new calls missed screen, as well as
a little crisper homescreen wallpaper. Uses very little CPU
Copy to an accessible folder on your WM2003 device. Load
up the file explorer and open the .hme file you copied to
your device. It will take care of the rest for you. If you
decide you no longer want my homescreen, there is a link
in the add and remove programs menu.
+ Add Voicemail Indicator
+ Add SMS/Email Indicator
Visit packetspyke.deviantart.com for more!