About This File
A Windows Mobile 6 skin for Windows Mobile 5 with a matching Windows Media Player 11 skin for WMP 10.
This skin is only for Windows Mobile Smartphones (not Pocket PC Phone Editions) with screen resolutions of 176 x 220.
1. Download the file to a location ion your computer.
2. Unzip the file. The unzipped file contains 3 parts:
a. crossbow.home.xml (the skin file)
b. crossbow.jpg (the background)
c. a folder called WMP11 (the Windows Media Player skin)
3. Connect your phone to your computer by ActiveSync.
4. Explore your device.
5. Copy crossbow.home.xml and crossbow.jpg to the My Documents folder on your phone.
6. Copy the entire WMP11 folder to Program Files>Windows Media Player folder on your phone.
7. On your phone go to Start>Settings>Home Screen. For home screen layout choose crossbow, make sure color scheme and background image are default. This applies the homescreen.
8. On your phone go to Start>Windows Media. Click on Menu>Options>Skins and choose the WMP11 skin to apply it.
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.