About This File
I got bored of the default Windows Media Player skin on my Pocket PC 2003 First Edition PDA. As I couldn't find one to match my Windows Mobile 6 Theme, I made one, and here it is.
1) Windows Media Player 9 for Pocket PC.
1) Download and unzip the attached file. This will give you a folder called WMP11.
2) Connect your device by Activesync and explore it.
3) Copy the WMP11 folder to My Device>Program Files>Windows Media Player
4) Open Windows Media Player on the Pocket PC.
5) Click on Tools>Settings>Skin Chooser
6) Select Windows Media 11 and click OK.
That's it! A Windows Media Player 11 skin for WMP9 on your Pocket PC.
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.