About This File
Inspired by the HTC Touch weather plugin, I have created a skin for Weather Watcher using the same icon set. I have also modified the backgrounds to fit in with the theme. There are four themes in the zip file, one in the green-blue colour of the default scheme for Windows Mobile 6, and the others in black, green and red.
1) Weather Watcher for Pocket PC (freeware, download here.)
1) Download and unzip the file below. This will create two folders: "Forecasts" and "Icons".
2) Connect your Pocket PC via ActiveSync and explore it. Go to \Program Files\Weather Watcher\Skins. Copy the two folders here (say 'yes' if it warns you of a possible overwrite, nothing will be overwritten!).
3) Run Weather Watcher on your Pocket PC. Click on Menu>Options... Click on the Skins tab. For Forecast Skin and Forecast Icons, choose "HTC Touch". Click OK and return to the main screen.
4) Update your weather data and the new skin should be applied.
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.