About This File
Here is a HTC Home-like plug-in for Windows Mobile Pocket PC 2003 First Edition devices only! Note that this looks like the HTC Home plugin for WM6 devices, but it is not - clicking on the lower tabs merely changes the launcher and does not give you favourites, weather etc. Please refer to the screenshot. Note also that I am unable to test whether the missed call plug-in (using rlToday) works as I do not have a Pocket PC 2003 phone edition device.
It is made up of the following freeware plug-ins which you will need to install first. They may be downloaded elsewhere:
1) Nakka tdClock
2) rlToday (for optional missed call alert plug-in)
3) cai systems cLaunch
4) WisBar Advance v1.x
The rar file contains:
1) HTC Touch tsk file
2) Wisbar Advance v1.x Windows Mobile 6 Green skin
3) tdClock HTC Home skin (for clock)
4) rlToday skin (for missed call alert)
5) cLaunch skin (for launcher)
Unrar the archive, then:
1) Connect your device to your desktop by ActiveSync and explore it.
2) Transfer all the unrar'd files and folders the My Documents folder of your Pocket PC, except the rlToday folder which should be transferred to the Program Files folder.
3) Apply the Windows Mobile 6 Green skin (Start>Settings>Personal>Today>Appearance).
4) Apply the Wisbar Advance skin (Start>Programs>Wisbar Advance>Theme>Use a Theme File): \My Documents\Wisbar Advance v1.x\Windows Mobile 6 Green\Windows Mobile 6 Green.skn
4) Apply the tdClock skin (Start>Settings>Personal>Today>Items>tdClock>Options): height: 90; number bitmap: \My Documents\tdclock\HTC Home.bmp; Background bitmap: \My Documents\tdClock\HTC Home Numbers.bmp; Show date: Date format: dddd [space] dd/MM/yy; Position 8 x 6
5) Apply the rlToday skin (Start>Settings>Personal>Today>Items>rlToday>Options): Skin: HTC Home
6) Apply the cLaunch skin (Start>Settings>Personal>Today>Items>cLaunch>Options): Options>Main delete the names of all the tabs and tick five of them; Options>System cLaunch height 90, tick menu bar enable, untick all others; Options>Tab Tab set to fixed width, tab width 38; For each of the tabs click on Settings>Icon Icon size:32, untick icon name enable and name at bottom; Settings>Margin horzontal 7, vertical 1, left 4, right 1, top 28, bottom 1; Settings>Skin Background bitmap: \My Documents\cLaunch\HTC Touch 1.bmp (for first, 2 for second, 3 for third and so on)