Mobile Networks - USA

Forums

1. AT&T

Post topics related to AT&T in the USA in here!

Post topics related to Spring / Nextel in the USA in here!

Post topics related to T-Mobile / Nextel in the USA in here!

Post topics related to Verizon in the USA in here!

Post topics related to other networks in the USA in here! If there is enough discussion, a dedicated area will be created.

• Topics

• Hello,
      I would like to present you Police Drift Car Driving, a open world drift game on Android! Become a policeman and take control of some amazing drift cars in a huge driving environment ready to explore : more than 16 km² of area and 30 km of roads !
      Drive fast and drift hard on 8 amazing different tracks.
      Customize your cars with brush and decals, then change tire, wheel, smoke colors, and more...
      Complete tons of missions to become a professional drifter and a good cop ! Screens :
              URL : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pickle.PoliceDriftCarDriving If you can rate 5 star it will help me a lot !
      Besides, all ideas or suggestions are welcome ^^ Have a nice day,
      Michael
    • i am using xcode for windows and its working perfectly.just love to code with xcode.thanks
    • Hi, am97, Konsta as far as I am aware no longer replies to posts on these forums from a posting I saw of his a couple of months ago on this forum. You can contact him ethier on Konstakang.com (Click on above post above yours by duttyend to take you to his new website or contact him via his Twitter account, if he is ok for you post a download link here. Although it would be easier to create a new thread here on the zte forums and post your download here. It would be great if you can share your latest version you have created here on these forums as I still have this phone. Hope this helps. Regards Alchess  
    • I would like a gadget that I'm able to jog with it (along with GPS then, as well as a pretty great precision), in which monitors my sleep with great consistency as well as wakes me up utilizing a quiet alarm within an time period determined by me (such as SleepBot for Android can), knowing that is not too ugly or heavy. I'd personally also adore for it to synchronize together with a chest strap as well as to have wrist-based HRM for workout, nevertheless isn't necessary. The equipment which comes nearer to this, In my opinion, is the Fitbit Surge (a bit pricey), nevertheless, I do not like to see in it within my wrist. Will there be something similar like Fitbit so that i can do the wearables comparison?
    • First of all, thank you for your great work porting CM/LineageOS to the OpenC!
      I've been using your builds for more than a year now, and I managed to compile a new version, with latest LineageOS upstream code. As far as I tested, everything is working fine. Can I post a download link here?