Smart Tweak 2-- check this out!!

Guest roncom

check this out! i hope it works for me!

http://spv.gavoille.com/en_smartweak.php

Quoted from Coolsmartphone.com

SmarTweak - we like!

16 Jan 2004

Out recently though is SmarTweak, which kicks arse big time! Not only can you change you Startup and Shutdown screens, but pretty much every other screen too ! "Call in progress" screens, sounds, the lot.. Look - just stop reading this and download it. This is an essential tool and it's bloody brilliant - end of. :lol: Did I mention that ALL the software was free!!? Well it is, but feel free to contribute to this worthy coder!

Bad point ? Well, although it's free you need to send a code off to an email address and await your serial number so that the coder knows how many people like his software. All good, but this doesn't appear to be automated.. I'm still waiting for mine.. sob..

en_tweak3.gif

Guest kalinte

for those who might have problems with the serial number, try entering thru the french language, coz the link in the english version is missing. this is the coolest tweak this year so far. at last i can change my startup pics. two toes up for gavoille.

Guest dobby_gobby_man

guyz nung gusto kong i save yung posted by roncom eto yung lumabas na message:

some files can harm your computer. if the file information below looks suspicious, or you do not fully trust the source, do not open or save this file.

file name: smart tweakEN.exe

file type: Application

!this type of file could harm your computer if it contains malicious code.

siguro naman safe to no????

Guest SmartGuy

Guys,

I still cannot make it to work. Also, where is the serial code you are referring to? Can you guys post your serials here? or probably PM me?

I already contacted the owner and he did give me the serial but it wont work.

Any help is much appreciated.

PS. I already tried the french and the english versions

Guest jamesluo

why i cant install the software. the installation stucked in the first step, it displayed a incomplete screen, the words said if install click continue, but i cant see the continue button, my pc is xp system.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Virginia

Try as I might, I cannot get the serial no for this application. I have pasted the code #2.0.0.0#01#42364-7860000-MEO-378156313-3F11AINIGRIV and requested a serial no last Friday, and every day since. Have downloaded again and tried in vain. I have even tried the French site and filled in the application form there. What on earth am I doing wrong. Still no e-mail reply... Once or twice I have got the download working as far as it will start up on the computer, but with an error message, and I can download the cab file to my spv but nothing works. HELP

Guest Virginia

Thank you very much for your help. After 5 tries of downloading I eventually got the serial no, which of course was immediate after the 5th!

I am now having trouble with the SPV not accepting the cab file so I am now reading up on that... Change that last sentence.... Can't find anyone having the same trouble? The Smart Tweak downloads to the phone ok but after download the spv tells me that it cannot accept the cab file???

I am orange ulocked.

Guest dobby_gobby_man

guyz one question lang

im currently using the skin MAC OSX made by Randy. kapag ginamit ko tong smart tweak ba to... e kailangan ko bang i uninstall yung application na MAC OS X o hindi na? iniisip ko lang baka alam nyo na magkaproblema

• 3 months later...
Guest Jandy

Is it only available in French, or is there an English language version? If so, can U post a link please? Also, I've heard people have this working for MPx200, can anyone tell me what option I ought to select when given the E100 E200 alternative?

(I hope these questions are sufficiently relevant to the thread)((Moderators?))

Cheers

Guest katan

this seems to lighten up the work for me. ive been skinning my homescrens for quite a while now and im using the registry editor to change the image paths... its a lotta work! haven't got the Cab wizard so i can make the installer for the homecreen... to lazy... (since i'm not distributing my work... [yet...])

maybe this could help me...

cool! 8)

Guest katan
guyz one question lang

im currently using the skin MAC OSX made by Randy. kapag ginamit ko tong smart http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=7695>tweak ba to... e kailangan ko bang i uninstall yung application na MAC OS X o hindi na? iniisip ko lang baka alam nyo na magkaproblema

sobrang late na to... la lang... gusto ko lang sagutin. hehe :)

ang alam ko di mo na kailangan i-uninstall yan, magwo-work naman yan.

the thing is, maiiwan yung mga images na naka-store sa phone/SD/MMC mo which just takes up space.

un lang!!! 8)

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...