Guest carlosp_uk

Guest carlosp_uk

[104]Tony_Pony.jpg

File Name :: Tony Pony

Author :: carlosp_uk

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

Believe it or not, this was quite hard to do on the E200. A handy set of SMALL ICONS at the top, with access to the most useful apps, such as New SMS, IE, Calender, Tasks, WMP, Calculator, etc.!

Comments

I made this because I just couldn't find what I wanted elsewhere - basically, a set of SMALL (16x16) icons that I could customise myself and would launch my favourite programs from the homescreen. It sources them from an exe file (thanks to drBlow for the inspiration)

With apologies for the picture of the cuddly toy! ...please feel free to substitute for your own JPEG! ..and tweak away to your heart's content!

Download

Copy all files in attached zip to StorageApplication DataHome

Updated Thu, Jan 20 2005 2:50 pm

View File

Good work fella! :wink:

Glad to see the icon idea wasn't lost on everybody!! & thats exactly why I posted the "how to", so other peeps could use it to thier own liking. :D

The cuddly toy tho ... :lol:

Guest carlosp_uk

Hmmm, yes, perhaps I should do a none-cuddly-toy version as well. :wink:

The next stage (when I've got a bit of time - or anyone else who cares to develop it) is to do TWO versions of each of these icons - one with a button 'pushed in' effect, and another with it pushed out, then use the _chicon parameter to display the alternative image for the depressed icons...

...then it will look like a proper icon bar!

Guest carlosp_uk

Yep, that's why it says 'Tony Pony for E200' at the top! But thank you, and if you have a spare moment to make the icons look REALLY sexy... :wink:

Yep, that's why it says 'Tony Pony for E200' at the top!  But thank you, and if you have a spare moment to make the icons look REALLY sexy...  :wink:

oops :oops: must've missed that bit! :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.