Guest Skunkchild

Guest Skunkchild

[170]Stolen_Mobile.gif

File Name :: Stolen Mobile

Author :: Skunkchild

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

Limited version of Stolen Mobile for the spv/e100.

Anyway it's got:

Missed calls full page popup

MRU with backrgound bitmap

Message count

Profile shortcut

Windows Media Player (plugin required)

Appointments with background on selection

All Day Event with background on selection

Comments

Tidy layout with custom mru and appointments.

Works well with all sorts of backgrounds. Easily customisable following the threads in these forums. Many thanks to all whose ideas (and graphics) I've 'stolen' - I hope you don't mind.

Comments and improvements welcome.

Download

Copy the files in stolen_home1x.zip to application data/home/

Make sure you copy stolen_rdv_s.jpg and stolen_event_s.jpg for the bottom plugins to work correctly.

There were some problems with an old version in the attachment. It's now the correct one with the appointments included.

Updated Tue, Jan 25 2005 4:48 pm

View File

Guest Bartman

Hmm.. the Appointments, All Day Event isent working on my SPV?? I have both of the two pics over on my phone, but it's still not showing..

Do you know what might be wrong.. and btw, DAMM NICE HOMESCREEN!! :lol:

Guest Skunkchild

It might just be because you don't have ornagewinger's media player plugin - cos the3y fall below the media plugin - too many beers and JD to comment with authority. In dfact I cab barelky see 0 nice. Check orbage qwinfger'sa post for the cab - lkeys finfgers wiorking noit.

Guest Bartman

It sounds like u drink as much as i do!! :lol: If you wanna get totaly wasted then get some Absinthe!! It totaly f**k's you up!! :D My phone is the Old Sk00l SPV and i have the ornagewinger plugin

Guest Skunkchild

It works ok on my m8's spv with the 1.6 update + media plugin. Does the battery level and coverage line show up or is this missing ? Can you post post a screenshot ?

Absinthe has been fun on many occassions - but it did strip varnish from a wooden table where it spilt.

Is it working ok for others ?

Guest Bartman

Well all the other things work on it, it's just the two things that are missing.. And a screenshot.. well it looks just like youre screenshot, the two things on the bottem is just missing!!.. The text thing isent even comming up!!

Guest Skunkchild

Sorry Bartman I'm still not sure why it doesn't work for you. If the media player plugin and the dateline appear in the correct place and you've got the two appointment graphics in the home folder then I can only think that you've got an old version of the xml before I added the appointments. Try downloading again.

Guest Bartman

Hmm.. that might be it.. But i have downloaded it again, and again and it's still the same.. And if i look in the XML file and cant even find anything that has to do with the appoinments and all day event.. it just ends with the media player plugin..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.