• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BMW M3

10 posts in this topic

Posted

[100]BMW_M3.jpg

File Name :: BMW M3

Author :: salavat

Category :: Cars

Description ::

Features

Cab installer

Plugins are kept to a minimum, since everyone will have individual requirements for the plugins anyhow

Comments

My first effort, nevertheless it should keep me happy for a while.

Please let me know if anything doesn't work or needs improvement, as I am new to all this.

Updated Thu, Jan 20 2005 2:19 pm

View File

Posted

Looks very nice indeed :)

Don't suppose you fancy making an MG one do you? :wink:

Posted

M3 has been an object of my fascination for a while now, so it splashed out to the homescreen quite naturally. I don't think I'll be be doing MG justice, so I won't try.

But thanks for the comments.

Posted

this is great.

im a fan too.

look forward to more BMW themes.

Posted

Really great I'm the big fan of M3. Thank alot. Posted from my SmartPhone!

Posted

cool,

can you do the same with the new M3 inside image and yellow theme color ??

download_mseries_m3_06.jpg

Posted

I am trying to complete the theme by adding a few extra screens and maybe sounds at the moment. In the meantime here is your pic resized to the 176x200 - you can upload it to your phone and then choose it as the background.

P.S. Thanks for the pic.

bmwm3homey.jpg

Posted

i've downloaded the rar files and unrar'd it to my pc. I then copied the files and pasted it to the home folder under application manager. My unlocked mpx200 T-mobile phone doesn't recognize the files in the folder. What am I doing wrong???

Posted

Not sure how and why you are downloading the rar files?

The file in the attachment is a cabinet file (.cab extention) after you have downloaded it just save it to the phone (activesync or otherwise) - you do not need to extract, unzip, unrar or do anything else.

Then just run the file using your file explorer (on the phone). The phone should recognise the .cab file.

Hope this helps

Posted

ok, thanks for the image. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.