RJ Plugins updated, and a new one: RJTime

Guest RemyJ

Guest RemyJ

A new shortcut, RJTime, is available and both the RJShortcut and RJTasks plugins have been updated.

http://smartphone.peakin.com

RJTime:

RJTime is a Smartphone 2002 Homescreen Plug-In that allows you to display dates and times on your homescreen. Why not use the standard time and date plugin? For me, two reasons. First, I want to be able to control the exact format of the date and time. Second, I deal with more than 1 timezone and want to have my local time (US Mountain Standard Time), plus GMT and US Eastern Standard Time displayed at the same time on the homescreen. Oh, don't forget the cool little analog clock! It was originally meant to be just a novelty but after a while I realized it's great to be able to glance at the phone in the cradle and see the clock-face.

hs1.gif

RJShortcut:

New: "Icon Sniffer" code removes need for separate rjicons.dll.

New: You can now use a ICO, BMP, GIF and JPG files for icons as well as DLL and EXE resources.

Fixed: Possible memory leak on screen color changes.

RJTasks:

New: Added ability to use ICO, GIF, BMP and JPG files as images.

Changed: element renamed to . ( will remain for backward compatability for a while).

Guest McHale

This may be a dumb question (as I have not read through everything in the zip file) but...

Is it possible to display any two time zones you want (instead of local plus GMT)? I'd like to display the current time and maybe my home time zone if I'm off traveling or maybe some other time zone entirely?

thanks for the great work!!!!

-Mc

Guest carvas

RemyJ just one thing...

YOU ROCK! :)

Thank tou very much for spending time doing these really cool plugins and sharing them with us! :wink:

Regards :!:

Is it possible to display any two time zones you want (instead of local plus GMT)? I'd like to display the current time and maybe my home time zone if I'm off traveling or maybe some other time zone entirely?  
You can display whichever time zone you like. You just specify a 'timebase' (i.e. local) and an 'offset' (i.e. 1 or -2, etc) and then label it whatever you like. Very clever.

Guest RemyJ
The website is down. The link is not working. Why not post the download here?

Working for me as well. I like to keep the downloads in one place to make posting updates easier as well as to get an idea of how many people have downloaded it.

Guest Coucou

I can't take credit for the homescreen, it's one of encece's. I've tweaked it for my particular wants but it's still really the same one.

btw You can change the font on the Alarm plug-in too, that's sorted out that problem. :)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest tizio84

Beautiful plug-in!!!! Very very nice! I'm customising it with some small icons and other things.

Only a little problem: if I want to display a "non-regular" time zone such as GMT+4.30 (New Dehli), what I have to do? I tried with 4.30 or 4,30 or 430, but none of these works!! Yes, I now it's quite particular, but if it could be possibile to do it...

Thank you very much!!!

Guest RemyJ
Beautiful plug-in!!!! Very very nice! I'm customising it with some small icons and other things.

Only a little problem: if I want to display a "non-regular" time zone such as GMT+4.30 (New Dehli), what I have to do? I tried with 4.30 or 4,30 or 430, but none of these works!! Yes, I now it's quite particular, but if it could be possibile to do it...

Thank you very much!!!

Sorry, I forgot about those offsets. Give me a day or 2 and I'll add that ability in.

Guest Coucou

J273, the basis for my homescreen is already in the homescreen download section. Just have a look for fizzy. I'll have a word with encece and if he doesn't object that's where I'll post my version, in that topic.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest drblow

Once again - superb work Remy!! :) It looks lovely on the e200!

Just one thing about customisation - is it possible for me to split the first line of date/time (just the regular phone time, not time zones) onto 2 lines? i.e to have the timestring at y="10", and thje date string at y="30" -or something??

I've tried adding x,y values into the label attributes, but can't seem to get them to seperate.

Thanks for all your great work! Keep it up!! :wink:

Guest Coucou

drblow, try putting two labels in, I've got the time and date on one line and the day of the week on another. If you look in the readme text it's quite easy to put what you like in there :)

Guest broeren79

Hi,

Screen looks great. I want to change some things in the xml file, but i'm not good at this.

I take it that the part stating MRU-list is the most recently used list. If i want that out, can i just delete the folowing section:

?

thnx mates!

Guest RemyJ
Hi,

Screen looks great. I want to change some things in the xml file, but i'm not good at this.  

I take it that the part stating MRU-list is the most recently used list. If i want that out, can i just delete the folowing section:

Delete...