mcwarre

E200 Full sim unlock! (£20 cost)

228 posts in this topic

@xper

Did you got the email from the 23 Aug ??

In the email is the instructions about v3.

:

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:09:48 +0100 (BST)

To: xper

Cc: e200unlock@**********.**.**

Subject: Re: e200 unlocker

@xper

I resent it again . Please confirm all OK.

Something is very, very wrong. I didn't get your mail. Isn't there any other way to get that damn unl. v3?

EDIT:

I got it. Thanks and sorry for trouble.

Regards

@xper

Check PM I send the email which i sent you. I realy don't understand why some ISP block legit emails. This realy pissing me off. All my support problems are cause some IDIOTS ISP block my emails :) . Anyway from september I'm introducing a new support interface which will not involve emails.

Florin,

When can we expect an Unlock for the C500?

(So I can go out and buy one...)

Anybody got v3 of the unlock.exe program as I've been waiting all day for them to send it to me.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Can someone mail me V3 of this software?

[email protected]

Cheers

Hmm £20 and still waiting 14 hours later!

HI! Florin_M

I live in the philippines where paypal does not work. I would like to unlock my SMART Voyager. Do you have any alternative payment modes I can use other than Paypal?

Still Waiting a Day later!

If someone sends me the file, I will even host it on my server for everyone else - With the permission of the owner of course.

Pete

i dont think he wants it on general dist hence the reason its not been attached to this thread

Would I be allowed to get V3 off anyone who already has it? Have been waiting a Day so far & Nothing :s

Don't want to start having a go, because I see that Everyone gets it in the end, I just don't want to hang with it as I now have an SPV & E200. Soon as the E200 is unlocked the SPV's sold!

@pagemaker and @petermatheson1 I been emailed you few time with the v3 unlocker. Please check the spam or bulk folders and for the other USERS please check spam filter cause I'm realy get sick of this problem every day.

We email customers back but they don't get emails cause of some stupid filtering email systems which block our emails. As i said from september will have a new system which will not involve email since email is not realible as it was before :P(

About answering time, if you write as on week-ends (from friday 17:00 till sunday 23:00 GMT) please allow us 72H maximum to answer to your emails as we have breaks, time to time too :)

@garretg is not our fault that paypal refuse payment from your country (maybe the high rate of credit cards frauds has something with that??) and we are looking on a different payment method.

Got mine thanks. Why not have both downloadable versions on the website.

Cheers, florin - I understand you have your own lives too :) Was just a bit curious bout 24/7 support when I didn't hear anything in over 24 hours, lol

Recieved about 4 emails back with the info in, Cheers!

Pete

ok september new system in place? still waitin for v3 unlocker (the 2nd one i have bought due too faulty phone) could it be sent again ?? recieved the code very quickly which was impressive!!

just got it cheers sorry for the tone of the last post just annoyed i had to pay again but its understandable. very good work florin!!!!

florin can you send me the v3 unlocker plz?

[email protected]

OR

[email protected]

@thewelshcube You got email (on both addresses) with the v3 unlocker

Hello!

I have a SPV E200 and want to unlock it from sim lock! Could someone send me the Programm that i need to unlock my phone from SIM Lock?

email:

[email protected]

And please write how to do.

BIG THX

Is not any free solution for simunlock e200. IF you want to unlock your phone visit www.imei-check.co.uk for details.

Hi Florin_m

Just got a 2nd hand e200 and tried to use your site to unlock it, but when I click on procede nothing happens... Please advise as I would like ti unlock it os I can use it on O2....

Also, could I do a direct bank transfer/nochex/fastpay etc as my PayPal accounr is not active at present....

Thanks, oh also, if i SIM unlock it, then do a hard-reset, will the SIMlock be in place again?

thanks in advance

Paul

if you sim unlock your phone it will remain unlocked after a hard reset.

i will let florin answer the questions about his service