Delta MIDP 2.0--a splendid java emulator

Guest deagle

Guest deagle

try Delta MIDP 2.0--a splendid java emulator,almost all the MOTOROLA series java game can run on it with full framerate.

(amended)

This software has copyright,and there's no further details if it is legal to play java apps on another platform.

Guest gravity

Believe it or not but I managed to find the file using a translator and about 6 hours. However during my research I have discovered that it is designed by a software house which develops apps and OS for chinese smartphone makers. I don't know if it's copyright or not. So here's the link. Don't ask me how to use it, even I don't know.

*edit by midnight, this has been removed due to it being copyright CoreTek Systems Inc., this java implementation is the same as in the Mitac Mio 8390 (i think)

• 1 month later...
Guest unclelimey
also, this appears to only work on xscale processors (according to their website), so it wont work on spv, e100, e200, mpx200, etc.

I have this and it works great on my e200... my fave game is detonate, works full speed

Guest djboo

this ISNT the mitac one, its very different - the java installer itself is chinese too, but easy to use despite that.

Its much faster than the mitac one, and the only thing ive found so far that is an issue is the lack of sound. other than that its brilliant. while it IS copyright (obviously) it IS free to download. its worth working with that web site to find it.

Guest jmrecanize

ok, i think ive found it but there are 3 downloads; linux, solaris and windows i686. Which one do i download. And once they are downloaded can you give me a step by step on how to install it.

Thank You.

(P.S i have an spv e100)

Guest xavierjohn22

It's 2 ways.

Create a folder by editing suite.utf and suiteinf.utf.

then adding the folder name.

Ör by using the javainst.exe.

but the app installs on phöne.

Göod thing my Delta Midp 2 reads ön Storage Card.

Hi hi.

Hey i thöught this töpic was locked? Remember?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest mugenakuma

well I downloaded this program and have no idea how to make any use of it. When I extract it it opens up a ton of files into a folder. In this folder I am unable to find any .exe files.

Can someone please help me figure out how to use this program?

Guest xavierjohn22

Im nöt suré if yöu hävé än installér, the deltaMiDP 2.cab ör the rar file, but hére's höw it shöüld bé.

Yöu shöuld bé häving a Cöretek folder, here's what it cöntains.

Coretek/DeltaMIDP 2/appdb

Inside DeltaMIDP 2 yöu will häve connections.ini and profile.ini.

Inside appdb yöu will have 8 .png files, a policy.txt, manager storage settings.db, thumbs.db, and the suites.utf and suiteinf.utf which tells what apps are störéd in the appdb. appdb will alsö have folders which cöntains the suite.jar and suite.jad and bunch of files that tells yöu what apps ör games yöu hävé.

Put thé Cöretek folder in Program Files of the IPSM, since the default deltaMiDP2.exe reads it fröm theré. yöu may put the exe in Störage Card if yöu want tö save space. If your deltamidp2.exe reads in störage then yöu can put the cöretek in prögram files of the störage card.

Nöw yöu can create folders manually by editing the suites.utf ör suiteinf.utf manually using hexeditör, its just adding folder name, appname in it. öpen and yöull see what i mean.

Ör use the java install.exe with it, it puts the jar, jad files in Cöretek ipsm path when installéd and create its own suites.utf and suiteinf.utf.

Run deltamidp2, yöu will see the apps ör games in the appdb foldér önce on the screen, i think the default apps are cannön, key cöde test and öthers, if yöu have thöse then start trying öut and adding apps and test them. i think i've added appröw. 380 of these in my Storage Card. havent tested all, and this was a löng time agö and still im nöt finish, ha ha ha.

Anyway thät's äböut it i guéss.

Göödlück!

I förgöt tö mentiön thät yöu shöuld réname any jad, jar files tö suite.jad and suite.jar whén döing manuäl édit. Liké ancient empires.jar tö suite.jar and sö ön, then put in the folder thén rün.

Im sö sörry i cänt givé a link sincé im möbilé, and its béén ä löng timé, maybé thé öthérs will.

Thänks!

Posted from my SmartPhone!