Woooooooolf3D......Spear of Destiny[v1.3b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest xavierjohn22

Héré. in this thréad, first pöst by röözbéh of coursé, théré's än ättächémént in it. rär filé, thé éxé is insidé it.

Höpé thät hélps.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest roozbeh

i am working on blood and shadow also to make them work...but that is very far from being achieved.....

lets finish these and then give them a btr try!

Guest elhornet

Installed .exe on E200, ran from SmartExplorer....it does nothing. Not a thing :)

Tried both SD and Phone, same deal.

Oh well :lol:

Guest sadistsly

hehe, dont forget Blake Stone: aliens Of Gold and Rise Of The Triads Roozbeh :) hehe,

any chance of changing the controls a little and adding the ability to flip the screen horizontalyjust like your DOOM port, the 2 keys below screen "Programs" and "Contacts" are too close to the control pad and every 5 mins i hit quick save by accident and it disrupts gameplay wich really is annoying, is it possible to make your ports refer to a .ini / .cfg type file so we can all edit the controls to our on liking, i think that would be great f it is possible, similar to the duke3d.cfg.

And has this been updated to work with full version yet?

Thnx again roozbeh

You da Man

Guest roozbeh

i have all those versions....

i mean spear of destiny full and shareware..and also wolf full....

but simply i like to mix them all in one file instead of 4...

and if not so i want to make files a little btr...

i mean not an rar file with exe....

som information on how to run games....

some copyright issues....and.....

so i am waiting to finish them....and also put them in somewhere as my porting things are now a lot more and so simply posting here is not perfect i think.....

also landscape mode is also working.....

about keys....becouse wolf doesnt have that much key...i dont think cfg file is perfect...

simply write your opinions about keys here.....

Guest sadistsly

my only opinion is that any menu, quick save, escape type keys are moved further away from the pad, maybe shift those to the Vol up n down & record buttons, and if a horizontal layout is needed the DOOM horizontal config is great.

i wish i had web some space to give ya rooz, im sure someone here has who enjoys your work, i know we all love these classic game ports, who wouldnt :)

Well i think DOOM is very near perfection if not allreayd perfect, for alot of these games in progress and up n coming we should use DOOM as the model for configs as its been tryed n tested, Duke on the other hand is alot harder to get right :lol:

Am i right in thinking DOOM legacy has Jump option?

Guest Pixeled

Wow, just installed it on my phone.... it rox0rz :)

The 'halt dog!' (or whatever he says) sounds like music to my ears, bringing back the good times. Oh yeah...

Thank you for this port, roozbeh!

Guest roozbeh

hi again....

check out first page for some updates....

now you can play full version and shareware of both wolf3d and spear of destiny.....

landscape mode is also included....

also sound turning on and off from menu....

enjoy

Guest sadistsly

:) so far cant get it to work with full version, any 1 else having this problem? am using SPV, the old version worked fine (shareware) but this dont :lol:

Im using the updated windows compatability version that shipped with Return To Wolfenstein Gold

files r as follows.

audiohed.wl6

audiot.wl6

gamemaps.wl6

maphead.wl6

vgadict.wl6

vgagraph.wl6

vgahead.wl6

vswap.wl6

can any1 verify that these are all that are needed?

Oh i just got it working with Wolfhour an unofficial add on, so im kinda thinking here that it may be incompatible with the Version that shiped with RTCW :lol: if any 1 else can confirm this please post.

#### Ok found the solution to this problem, if any 1 else wants to use the version of Wolf3D that shipped with RTCW the only 4 files that work are as follows.

Gamemaps.wl6

maphead.wl6

auidohed.wl6

auidot.wl6

vswap.wl6

the other files

vgadict.wl6

vgagraph.wl6

vgahead.wl6

Will need to be downloaded and, all of these 3 files have been released as open source and ID allow there redistribution, so MAP editors could relase unofficial MAP Packs, this IS NOT the full game nor can it be run independantly YOU MUST HAVE an original copy of the game with the other mentioned files to use it. so feel free to download them

you can find them here

http://www.btinternet.com/~belowe/vgafiles.zip

i downloaded the Wolf Patch 1.2 from 3D gamers wich contains updated GAMEMAP files use these to solve a problem where the HUD dosnt display any text if you are experiancing it

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/wolfenstein3d/

that solved it

Have Fun

Guest sadistsly

Hi,

ok the key config is really not good nor is there an alternative assignment for horizontal mode. at the moment the non game play keys are as follows with explanation of my beef with em :lol:

Vol up =Sound Controls (Non essential, function can be accessd in menu)

Vol Down = quit (Non essential, function can be accessd in menu)

Record = quit (Dupe & Non essential, function can be accessd in menu)

Left Btn (programs)= restart lvl (ditto)

right btn = quick save# (Handy i must say but not right by Ctrl pad, Please! and non essential)

Red Hang Up = Sound options (non essential, accsess in menu)

return = escape (essential)

as u can see alot of useless keys that could be left vacent for user assignment. Alot of the above interupt play too which ive said in previous posts before. In options we can change Gameplay keys but we cannot overide any system keys that are the default so PlEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE sort this roozbeh, i beg u, as i really want to get into wolf but as it is now its an uncomftable gaming experiance and extremly frustrating. the return/escape key is all that is needed for most of that stuff :)

Guest sadistsly

I think (maybe Wrong) that Roozbeh used the source code from a PPC version to start with so do a google search for it Dingsdat, u never know

Guest roozbeh

you are wrong....

read readme.txt for more informations....

as Dan east didnt provide his source code of his ppc port; i used linux version(as like he did)...and so wolf,duke and doom legacy is only currently on smartphones....hey first time..something first on smartphones and[maybe]next on ppc!!!

and i think ppc version of wolf can only load spear of destiny.....(not sure)but for sure no sound in pocketpc edition.....

as i dont have ppc so no ppc will be availble....

about qtek8080 problem please some other users inform me if same problems with new files on e200 too....

becouse i think i know where is problem with e200 and similar 2003 phones....

but if not so leave it;)

Guest wdehaas

Thnx for this new update...I don´t get the full versions of wolfenstein and spear of destiny to work :) SOD loads the first screen (the green/blue screen) but than quits. Wolf 3d doesn´t load at all on my E200..

Guest mad_daddy

shareware version of wolf works but full version gets to your name (Rooz)and then exits on E100

SOD full doesnt load anything, havent tried the shareware

Guest roozbeh

strange....what phone u r using mad_daddy?

also if any user of e100 or e200 successfully run full versions plz tell me....

i will try to fix them soon(dont expect near 2-3weeks)

:D