Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brody

Orange SPV C500 Box Contents & Official Specs

8 posts in this topic

We at MS Mobile News have posted some key information on the SPV C500, click the link below for box contents, mini-SD contents, and key specs!

http://www.msmobilenews.com/?cid=532

That hand in the picture holding the phone, isn't a giants, is it? I wonder how one becomes a "hand" model? :D

I'm a bit jealous though we haven't heard if it's going to be available where the stars and stripes flag waves.

LOL, i'm not sure about sales in the USA, i'm sure you guys will be importing until an official release!

Just been offered a free upgrade by orange due to having to wait a month for repair on E200 only to be told hat they have lost it. Shall i wait until the end of july? AAAhhhhh decisions decisions.

• Professional car kit

• Standard car kit

i will believe it when i see it...!!

:eek:

no cradle is supplied with the c500 and it doesnt look like you can buy one seperatly either :P i wonder if O will offer to sell them at some point? anyone have any insider info on this?

thanks

Although you are right, there's no mention of it, I've seen pictures of one and I hope it gets released, it looked super cool!

P

Posted from my SmartPhone!