Does Anyone know where I can buy Mini Sd Mmc Cards?

Guest kurtfhouse

Guest kurtfhouse

I have but all it came back with is standard sd mmc card sites, I did find one the other day but can't find it again :roll:

Guest kurtfhouse

Found a site! :D

Strange when I looked last night the link didn't show up :?: , its the same one I found before though.

If anyone else is interested its

www.flash-memory-store.com

Cheers

Guest chucky.egg

Is that as big as they get?

I thought I saw a reference to a 356Mb card.

If the C500 has an inaccessible miniSD card I'd want to put at least 1Gb in so I dont have to faff around with swapping cards.

1Gb SD cards seem to go for about £200, which I think is pretty good price considering the size.

Once we can get at least 512Mb cards the C500 is viable for me (in terms of storage - no telling yet about the "undocumented features")

Guest m1.carson

Is there any likelyhood of someone bringing out an SD to mini SD converter, I'm loath to buy another type of card having not long ago purchased my last SD card, I realise there's a space problem but they managed a twin sim card holder.

Guest squall

the 356mb must have been a mis type - should have been 256mb

If anyone was silly enough to produce one it wouldnt be of much use as you would have something the size of a sd card attached to your phone :S

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Colonel Trouble

hmmm I might get a 256mb mini sd card which comes with an adaptor for the standard sd slots . So I could use it in my mpx200 untill if I get a c500/mpx220 .

I neeed to win that competition on modaco lol

Guest doyle_am

ATP have a 512MB miniSD card now with a 1GB model on the way soon.

I'm working with Brody to offer the 256MB & 512MB models at a very good price indeed. Put it this way... cheaper than I've seen on the web so far. :P

• 2 months later...
Guest ToniPrescot

Really thanks friends. i also wanted the same since i also had the same problem with my phone. It is really nice to always to share the information like this so that people who does not know about it can get an idea as where they have to search for the details. Once again really thanks for the information given in here.