Just saw C500 review in magazine T3 at Borders

Guest dbiallos

Guest dbiallos

Just saw a one-pager on the glorious C500. No huge amount of news other than mentioning it was £100 on contract and available in July. They did mention in the review that the battery life was bad at only 8 Hours

Guest Pondrew

Yes, unfortunately general tech magazines seem to print rubbish half the time.

I remember a magazine that reviewed Smartphones and were using an original SPV's specs (Smartphone 2002 + less memory) in a review of the E200.

Guest zeta101

i dont read T3 anymore, it used to be good for gadget news but ive noticed that they just write drivel, they do *some* good reviews, but they have no idea about smartphones. Havent seen the review yet tho, might have to stand about in WHSmiths for a bit and read it lol

Guest morpheus2702

Its not a review in T3, it's more of a 'preview' - i.e. a whopping big picture to get the fanboy's rocks off. Other than saying it's small, there is nothing in the way of real information about the C500.

I remember a similar preview about the E100 in March 2004, saying available April...

Guest midnight

if thats talk time then how the hell is that bad battery life, 8hrs talk time is pretty amazing (seeing that nokia 6600 has a max talk time of 4hrs) :D

Guest wahblow

T3 usually have previews and then full reviews months later when devices are finalised. They actual like the E200 as the have it as their number mobile phone with 5 stars and one of their "100 gadgets to buy before you die"

Guest chucky.egg
T3 usually have previews and then full reviews months later when devices are finalised.  They actual like the E200 as the have it as their number mobile phone with 5 stars and one of their "100 gadgets to buy before you die"

Maybe by "100 gadgets to buy before you die" they meant "this will drive you to suicide"