Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simon Desser

Pictures taken with QTek 8010! - Look pretty crap to me!

8 posts in this topic

Check out these pictures taken with the QTek 8010, they look pretty crap to me :P

Let's hope the production models are better :?:

http://www.mysmartphone.no/modules.php?op=...order=0&thold=0

And before anyone says that's all you can expect from a VGA phone camera - IT'S NOT, my P900's pictures would blow these away, especially taken outdoors in bright conditions like these were :?

they dont look that bad to me, but i dont own a p900 or a e200 for that matter lol

how do the pics compare to the e200?

(btw seems its not just the mpx220 thats got camera problems then!)

Have you noticed that explicity choosing 'Daylight' gives you a better picture? Also, go in to options and set JPEG compression to 'SuperFine'...

P

"]Have you noticed that explicity choosing 'Daylight' gives you a better picture? Also, go in to options and set JPEG compression to 'SuperFine'...

P

Yeah, I USUALLY change the setting to Daylight etc. (time permitting, if you've got time to let the egg timer spin for a while :roll: ) and I ALWAYS have it set to "Superfine".

Here's a daylight and daylight setting comparison :P

Daylight E200.jpg

Daylight P900.jpg

The 8010 pics aren't so bad but I can see where you're coming from Simon. Seems the Typhoon doesn't deal with the colour blue very well! Strange as some of the other colours are vivid enough...

The E200 has terrible purple fringing. The P900 seems to be better at removing it.

it seems that e200 have a badword compression, same picture P900 : 81.7KB, and E200 : 29.7KB ... ? are you sure u re in super fin with the E200 ?