Photo templates -Examples to download

Guest Will

he he - this is fun! Here's another one to complement Mid's great bear pic. It's rotated to fit the screen better and i've included two versions - one with a transparent background and one with a white background so you can choose which one you prefer.

Chamone!

Jacko.zip

Jacko10.png

Guest midnight

just thought i'd add one, kind of an enhanced version of Will's cool wanted pic (i actually did this a few days ago and was gonna release a pack of 10, but i'm busy with other stuff so decided to release anyways)

To use:

Unpack the exe and copy the gif to Storage/My Documents/Frames (or Storage Card/My Documents/Frames if you are using templates from the storage card)

Select Sepia from Menu > Ambience

And the select the Wanted theme

Ive rotated the picture so use the camera at 90 degrees (easier to press the camera button to take pics this way anyhoo :))

wanted.zip

wanted_mock.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest woodster_x

Help!

I can't seem to get these to work. My /Storage/My Documents/Frames folder is empty even though I have the default templates on the phone. so I looked in the folder Storage/My Documents/IA caller ID photos and found .pit files corresponding to the Fish beach and bears templates that are supplied as default.

I then pasted in the Gif's that have been posted here but they do not show up in the template selection list.

What am I doing wrong?

The default ones are saved in the phone's ROM. You need to put the gifs from this thread into StorageMy DocumentsFrames and then they should just show up (may have to restart the camera app).

The PIT files are templates for the Caller ID - seperate to Photo templates!

Hope this makes it slightly less confusing!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest the-jackal

OK i need help. When i go into Camera-take a picture-menu-capture mode-picture theme it only lets me choose 1. This is really getting on my tits now as i have used the others before.

Guest kiddybaggie

Have you tried press left and right to on the paddle to move through the selections?

Step by step:

Go to camera - Menu - 1 capture mode - 5 Picture theme - (one should pop up) then either use left/right to scroll through themes or press menu and 4 select template to see them as thumb nails.

As long as your templates are stored on Storage/my documents/frames/ you should have no trouble.

Can we make this thread a sticky or at least keep it going as there are some good efforts on here!

Guest the-jackal

Thanks. I think i worked it out. Cos i store my pictures to my SD card it automaticly creates a frames folder in My Documents. I simply transfered the gifs into this folder and hey presto it worked. Now for some creations. Thanks for ya help.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...