NEW PLUGIN: Batplug 0.2.9 New Version Updated

Guest Sv1000

Hello,

----------------------

Update 11.10.2004

New version BatPlug 0.2.9 :

:arrow: Better Calcul of remaining time

:arrow: Entire compatibility with both systems : WM2002 & WM2003

:arrow: "Format" attribut in "plugin" param (instead of "time" param)

Special Thanks to TWYX for his precious help about compatibility :)

----------------------

Update 29.09.2004

More skin for bar available : http://www.lemondeduskin.com

preview%20mac.bmp

preview%20matrix.bmp

preview%20mac2.bmp

preview%20sample.bmp

preview%20lcd.bmp

To download, just click on picture and copy it to your smartphone

So, in your XML file, just change value in "selected" and "unselected" (in ) to indicate the new file.

Enjoy !

----------------------

I've just created a plugin for smartphone. (work on WM2002 & WM2003, tested on SPV 1G,E100 & E200)

It display the state of the battery by a gauge, the percentage remaining and the remaining time (average by learn).

Including :

=> display remaining time (weight,height,position)

=> display remaining percent(weight,height,position)

=> custom gauge

=> custom background

=> custom icon for charge/discharge

=> many format for remaining time (DHM or JHM)

=> information about battery (many in futur)

batplug_home.jpg

batplug_infos.jpg

you can go to http://www.lemondeduskin.com for more information :lol:

The help file is in French, is someone can translate it ?

batplug.ARM.CAB

Good work fella!! :) Always nice to see a new plugin! I have just installed this on my C500, and it works fine. Some plugins seem to freak the c500 out, so if there are any problmes later I'll let you know. BUt for now this seems really nice!

if u have any problem, I'm here !

Just a precision : when the smartphone is in charge, remaining time indicates the duration of remaining charge ! (charge ? load ? I don't know !!!)

Seb = = = o>°o

Hmm ... I just had to remove the homescreen with the battery plugin coz it seemed to crash the phone when I ran another app! :evil:

Don't get me wrong Sv1000 - I'm not addressing this as an issue to you. The c500 seems to have great difficulty with some homescreen plugins. I have no idea why. :x

If there is anything you can do, I'll be more than glad to test stuff for you, coz this is a very nice little plugin.

Guest Randallc

Downloaded the WM2003 version for my xphone.

Unzipped it and put it in storage/windows/startmenu.

Re started my phone then selected it from the start menu and installed it to storage card.

Now I cant find where to access it? Any help please.

Thanks

Hmm ... I just had to remove the homescreen with the battery plugin coz it seemed to crash the phone when I ran another app!  
Ho !!! :shock: It's Strange !!! Let me see why ...

Now I cant find where to access it?

Answer is :

Change the homescreen to "BatPlug"

Seb = = = o>°o

Got it working now.

Can anyone tell me how to modify the code so a can use the xp bliss homescreen with this bat plug in with just the graph like as above?

Yeah !

Remove , and all others just leave

How configurable is the bar?

Can we have smaller bars with fewer "segments" so that they fit better in different http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewforum.php?f=43>homescreens?

Well, the skin of bar is in 2 parts :

For example, if you want a bar of 50 px long per 5 px height, your skin (bmp picture !) is : 50 px long and 10 px height.

the first part is the "background" of your bar and the second part is the bar

you can customize as you want, have long and weight you want (you can have a bar of 10 px long and 160 px heiht if u want !!!!)

My plugin show, for example if your battery is 73%, 73% long of second part of bmp !

Transparent color is R:255 G:0 B:255

See my skin.bmp (in StorageApplication DataHome or Storage CardApplication DataHome)

Seb = = = o>°o

Hmm ... I just had to remove the homescreen with the battery plugin coz it seemed to crash the phone when I ran another app!  :evil:  

Don't get me wrong Sv1000 - I'm not addressing this as an issue to you.  The c500 seems to have great difficulty with some homescreen http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>plugins.  I have no idea why.  :x  

If there is anything you can do, I'll be more than glad to test stuff for you, coz this is a very nice little plugin.

Is with all application or only one ? 'cause it works on C500 with many people !

Does it works on other Smartphone ? (MPX, etc...)

Seb = = = o>°o

Only one so far - which is the beta test version of CityAlarm. When the alarm goes off, & I hit 'snooze' (which returns the phone to the homescreen), it crashes. I'm doing a bit more thorough testing today & I'll let you know. :wink:

Ok, I found error :

'cause I use "format" in to display information, in your XML, my plugin doesn't found it !

I Correct this in futur version (coming soon).

But you can do this (for example)

Time will not be displayed (out of screen) !!!

Seb = = = o>°o

Hmm ... no, even just browsing through the programs menu, the phone didn't completely lock up, but it wouldn't return to the homescreen, and I had to reboot again.

This is strange! There seems to be a few other people experiencing homescreen problems, but not many! Most people seem to have no problems at all. Why is that!? :shock:

welcome to the site and nice name :) surprised no one else thoght of it before. Think we'll have to put a copyright on Mr Microsoft just in case a representative from microsoft decides to join :lol:

Guest Randallc

Hi - I dont know much about xml so must be doing something wrong. I would like to include the battery meter into my prefered homescreen which is XP Bliss. (Attached) If someone could take the attachment and add the Battery Plugin code so it appears I would be greatful.

thanks