Homescreen Plugin Listings

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

I'm starting this sticky homescreen plugin thread. It will show plugins as they are available with descriptions, download sites, screenshot examples, simple code examples, etc.

Please PM me if you have any corrections or additions or suggestions. If you wish to discuss individual plugins, please click on the appropriate Modaco thread or start a new one if one doesn't exist as this thread will be locked.

(JAN 18, 2006): COMING SOON! I'M BACK ON THE CASE!.

(MAY 21, 2006): COMING SOON! I'M BACK ON THE CASE! REALLY THIS TIME!.

(AUG 15, 2006): COMING SOON! I GOTTA MAKE THE TIME!!!!!! SO LITTLE TIME!.

The format will tenatively be:

Name:

Description:

Download URL:

MoDaCo Thread:

Code Example:

Screenshot:

Guest nickcornaglia

Name: MadBeetle Analouge Clock Plugin 1.0

Description: The analogue clock plugin puts a analogue clock onto the home page. It also displays the time in text, the date, and Internet time. Internet time (@ time) is a number 0-1000 that represents time and its the same time all over the world. So if you arrange to call someone @765 in a different country , you don't need to worry about time zones because @765 is the same all over the world. The plugin is fully configurable via its xml in the theme xml file.

Download URL: http://www.madbeetle.com

MoDaCo Thread:

Code Example:

Screenshot:

mbclock2.gif

Guest nickcornaglia

Name: SmartBATT Plugin 1.25

Description: Puts a bar on your smartphone's home screen that shows a vital information about your battery - its life in days, hours and minutes. Now you don't need to worry if you have enough power left until end of a day - SmartBatt show it on your home screen. It will notify you if your phone is running low. It will notify you that battery have been charged. It will even roughly measure a temperature around you! SmartBatt is fully configurable so it could be fitted in any Home screen layout.

Features:

Shows battery life in days, hours and minutes

Shows time until battery is fully charged

Plays a sound file when your battery is low or fully charged

Shows battery temperature in degrees of Celsius or Fahrenheit

Fully configurable via home screen xml.

Download URL: CLICK HERE

MoDaCo Thread:

Code Example:

Screenshot:

smartbatt_anim.gif

Guest nickcornaglia

Name: RJHTML Plugin

Description: A Homescreen Plugin allowing you to display customizable HTML information (including animated GIFS) directly on your homescreen. Must be a ModacoPlus member to download.

Download URL: http://www.MoDaCo.com/

MoDaCo Thread:

Code Example:

Screenshot:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...