SmartScheme SP2002/2003

Guest BrAGoL

Guest ultimasnake

wow how odd.. i was working on an app like that a while ago (never finished it) but your ideas of the gui are almost identicle to mine :D... nice one.. well no need for me to make it now ey ^_^

Guest lspatricio

The SP2002 version is already available for download, check it out at airfagev.com

The app takes a long time loading, especially on SP2002. But, i'm working on enhancements. I would really appreciate your comments on this app.

Thanks guys! ^_^

Guest lspatricio
wow how odd.. i was working on an app like that a while ago (never finished it) but your ideas of the gui are almost identicle to mine :P... nice one.. well no need for me to make it now ey :D

hmmm... seems like where thinking on a same wavelength. We should chat sometime... ^_^

Guest KingDaddy

I noticed that if I open a homescreen color scheme and then save it, it corrupts it by adding extra characters. If you can't reproduce this, let me know and I'll post the XML for the one that gets corrupted.

(Btw, this is on a MPx200 with WM2003)

The SP2002 version is already available for download, check it out at airfagev.com

The app takes a long time loading, especially on SP2002.  But, i'm working on enhancements. I would really appreciate your comments on this app.

Thanks guys!  ^_^

Yeah it would be nice to improve loading times.

Also more detail on what each one does, maybe some kind of preview utility would be good!! (awesome infact).

Keep it up! 8)

Guest lspatricio
I noticed that if I open a homescreen color scheme and then save it, it corrupts it by adding extra characters.  If you can't reproduce this, let me know and I'll post the XML for the one that gets corrupted.

(Btw, this is on a MPx200 with WM2003)

tsk tsk... there's a bug. If the original homescreen xml declares value="#0", an error doesn't occur, but it results in what you call "corrupt". Similarly, if the homescreen xml doesn't use all the color attributes, it also results to this. I'm taking care of this bug, among other enhancements, on the new version coming out soon...

For the meantime, use a text editor and change the value="#0" into value="#000000"

Watch out for the improved version (especially on loading time)...