SPVNoiseBox - UPDATED 03/12 v0.9.2b

Guest bosshogg

Guest bosshogg
(PS- How do you get the windows sound recorder to record sounds from what you're playing in WMP? Do i need a different program?)

I think all you need to do is make sure the record source is set to "wave" in the volume control applet (sndvol32). If you have a soundblaster card set it to "what u hear" which is what I usually do...

Guest NIGHTMARE

This is a amazing program, can you make a:

:arrow: matrix one(including, welcome to the real world, and hello mr anderson!)

:arrow: Countown(or any famouse quiz), Great for a pub quiz with the mates!

Guest bosshogg

ravenmad - I'm oddly impressed that you were up at 8am on a sunday morning making fart sounds... :lol:

by the way I've added details about the sound sets that you guys have uploaded to the first post, I'll try to keep that up to date otherwise they'll get lost in here...

Guest RAVENMAD
ravenmad - I'm oddly impressed that you were up at 8am on a sunday morning making fart sounds... ;)

:lol: It is a bit odd but i sleep of a day and im up all night :D

Just wanna say this is a great little app and thanks for it. Some fun jokes i can play with this... 8)

Guest NIGHTMARE

No no no...

I was just implying that your sig is very... active. :wink:

cheers, from the amount of comments about it i have had, i think it needs a poll of its own. :lol:

Guest NIGHTMARE
Here is another Fart sounds one, nine buttons used.

RAVENMAD i am sorry to say that this does not work on my c500 phone, 2 of the sounds play, the rest do the anoying bleep. i know i have not installed it wrong or anything like that.

Guest uzi_999

bosshogg, can u please post up the keycodes for the xml button programming... i might feel like makin my own sound set if i get the time.... i got the basic ones for the number keypad (D1-D9 i think) but i was wondering if there are any more... i.e. home..return..green..red..etc..

Guest RAVENMAD
RAVENMAD i am sorry to say that this does not work on my c500 phone, 2 of the sounds play, the rest do the anoying bleep.  i know i have not installed it wrong or anything like that.
Sorry to hear you cant get it working I cant get soundbox to work on my SPV so cant test on that but works fine on my SPV E200 got nothing else to test it with sorry...

And uzi_999 if you look on page one you will see a post with the keycodes

The key codes are:

1:"D1"

2:"D2"

3:"D3"

4:"D4"

5:"D5"

6:"D6"

7:"D7"

8:"D8"

9:"D9"

0:"D0"

*:"F8"

#:"F9"

That's all the program is designed to currently handle. However the following also work (but are not displayed on the screen)

Dial:"F3"

Up:"Up"

Down:"Down"

Left:"Left"

Right:"Right"

Click:"Return"

The other buttons (camera, volume, back, home etc) are not trapped and so cannot be assigned to.

Guest bosshogg

RAVENMAD i am sorry to say that this does not work on my c500 phone, 2 of the sounds play, the rest do the anoying bleep. i know i have not installed it wrong or anything like that.

The wave file names in the xml are wrong, the wavs are called "fart1.wav" whereas the xml file points to "fart01.wav"...

bosshogg, can u please post up the keycodes for the xml button programming... i might feel like makin my own sound set if i get the time.... i got the basic ones for the number keypad (D1-D9 i think) but i was wondering if there are any more... i.e. home..return..green..red..etc..

You need to read all the posts in the thread before asking a question I asked on the page before!! :lol:

Guest gilbertocarlos18

All of you guys on this thread who've been making noises, you are badword LEGENDS!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! especially you, bosshog, for starting the ball rock&rolling. (oblique spaced reference there).

keep up the good work.

Guest gilbertocarlos18

ok gsr, since you ask...

could you please do a borat sound board, from the ali g show? there is a man called jack, he dress like a ball???

cheers son

Guest bosshogg
I'm bored someone give me a request for a new sound board..... just nothing british (no offense I just don't have access to that stuff)

my wife suggests Diff'rent Strokes..."whachu talkin' bout Willis?" :lol:

Guest gilbertocarlos18

1. sorry gsr, since ali g in the USAiii is now in its second series over here, i assumed it was aired over there too, but i guess not.

2. in which case, could you do some sounds from mickey blue eyes? the whole "forged aboud id" dialogue instantly springs to mind.

3. oh, and what about some sounds from american pie movies? ("well, we could just tell your mother that we ate it all", or "jim, i want to talk about masturbation" - classic!!)