SPVNoiseBox - UPDATED 03/12 v0.9.2b

Guest bosshogg

Guest djleekee

Ive never dealt with anything on a mobile phone or even dabbled with coding but it seems to have worked on my phone so I hope this Little Britain pack (Series 2) works on your phones!

Tell me if it works and ill make a further LB pack aswell!

Well the upload facility went a bit strange so ive put it on some other webspace!

DOWNLOAD HERE

DJ Leekee

www.djleekee.com

Guest bosshogg

works fine for me djleekee, nice work. I've added this to the list on the first page.

If you could make the wav files smaller my mini-sd card will thank you though :lol: - for most purposes a sample rate of 22khz or even 11khz sounds fine.

Note that your custom background image doesn't display in the latest version of the app, if you read my comments in the first post you'll see why.

[edit] by the way I'm just listening to your Kylie vs Basement Jazz - I like!

Guest lighthouse82

ok, i have converted the 3 Fast Show files which weren't working into the correct format. (using DBPowerAmp, to convert to .wav).

I attach a new version of the Fast Show sound board with all the sounds working. due credit to bosshog for the original version :lol:

laters

lighthouse

fastshow v2.zip

Guest lighthouse82

me, i'm not consciously creating any particular format - if it starts out as a compatible wav that's good enough for me. however, for the files which don't work, because they're not PCM but ADPCM, i used DBPowerAmp audio converter. i think i got it from www.coolsmartphone.com but if you search either here or on google i'm sure you'll find it. you need to DL the codec for the format you want to convert into. it adds a nice shell extension so that you can simply right click on the file to be converted and one of the options is "convert".

hope that helps.

lighthouse

Guest djleekee

All files converted and new background image created!

Same link as before but about a fifth of the size :lol: yippe :D ;)

PS im thinking of doing a batch featuring quiz shows like Bullseye, Weakest Link and Millionaire - worth a go?

DJ Leekee

www.djleekee.com

Guest djleekee

Right ive acquired some cool quiz show jingles and will make that one available tomorrow!

Just to note that ive updated the Little Britain pack with a few obvious missing clips from Emily Howard, Lesbian Jam and more!

Same link as before!

DJ Leekee

www.djleekee.com

Guest lighthouse82

it's still there - has been downloaded 227 times, but my five sound boards have only been DLed 53 times in total :lol: even allowing for the fact that only 3 of them are original, it's still quite disappointing. come on guys!! they're awesome sounds. butter my arse!!

EDIT: that's an Alan Partridge quote, not an invitation!

edit2: i can't believe more fart sounds have been downloaded than my wonderful and amusing clips!! :wink:

Guest bosshogg
What happened to the zip in the first post?

I don't know what's going on with the attachments, sometimes I can see them, sometimes it takes 5 or 6 page refreshes for them to appear. It's not anything I'm doing...

Guest djleekee

Quiz Show samples now uploaded!

Click HERE to download the pack!

I couldnt think of anymore shows to feature - unless you can think of some more obvious ones ive missed out!

DJ Leekee

www.djleekee.com

Guest bosshogg

nice one djleekee, and nice work on the background jpg too...

Do you think it would be helpful if you could specify the position of the key labels? I was thinking about putting an "x,y" attribute in the "key" nodes so you could position them wherever you like...

Guest lighthouse82

yeah, that could be a good plan boss. or perhaps reduce the whole number area in size, allowing more screen space for the background picture.

djleekee, loving your work. excellent background pic.

i will have some ferris bueller and south park sounds up just as soon as i finish this damn essay!

Guest lighthouse82

ok, i have finally put together my ferris bueller sound board. i hope you like. it is nice. i like. (whoops, got carried away with borat there - might have to do one of him next...)

time for some beers.

later guys

Ferris.zip

Guest NIGHTMARE
Quiz Show samples now uploaded!

Click HERE to download the pack!

I couldnt think of anymore shows to feature - unless you can think of some more obvious ones ive missed out!

DJ Leekee

www.djleekee.com

now thats what i am talking about, nice one!