Orange SPV C600?? iMate Jam???

Guest lighthouse82

Guest lighthouse82

i have read some reports mentioning an orange SPV C600 - but is this just confused talk about the HTC Feeler, being mixed up with the SDA? is there any truth in the rumour it'll be released by orange?

secondly, i am after more information regarding the Jam/MDA compact. this looks a seriously cool piece of kit, not much bigger than a C500/SDA/etc etc but with a massive screen and fast processor. does anyone have any information on this - specs, price, networks etc?

also, are there any differences between the respective versions of SPV, Qtek, iMate, SDA/MDA - apart from the network they are offered with??

cheers

lighthouse82

Guest Disco Stu

i-Mate Jam is listed in the MoDaCo Shop, here

:lol:

The only other spec I can add to that is that of MoDaCO menbers who attended the recent event, 99% fell totally head-over-heels in love with it.

:wink:

Guest lighthouse82

any ideas when the jam will be released and which networks might be releasing one on contract? *Cough* ORANGE!! *cough*

£399 is presumably the handset-only price, right?

I am slightly concerned about durability given that it's about 90% screen - is it tough and scratch-resistant?

and does anyone have any news on a C500 successor?

Guest Underdog_2k
any ideas when the jam will be released and which networks might be releasing one on contract? *Cough* ORANGE!! *cough* 

£399 is presumably the handset-only price, right? 

I am slightly concerned about durability given that it's about 90% screen - is it tough and scratch-resistant?

and does anyone have any news on a C500 successor?

I've been carring my pocket pc around for almost 2 years and have little no damage and little scratches, worn in my pocket (pants) or in my jacket, with an little leather case (not for pocketpc's but just a wallet), used as my mp3 player. So any of my concernes of durabiltity go out of the window :lol: Can't wait to get one...

• 1 year later...
Guest nealwalters

The SPV M500 is the most awsome phone ive used, mine was a FREE upgrade from Orange on contract.

Fits easily into my pocket, and looks the part when on the desk!