Beta Macromedia Flash player for Smartphone

Guest bu_kandar83

Guest Martink

This is good stuff. I installed the beta player and tried to fiddle arround some things. Most of the things work properly (Like Components and LoadVars through http wich is GREAT!) I tried to get the camera going as well, but that didn't work :D To bad.

I can't seem to find out how to enter text in a textfield or something. Ideas and solutions anyone?

Edited by Martink

Guest jazuk

This is top notch.

Will be plenty of fun, cheers Maxh2003 for all your hard work and freeware apps.

If anyone has any SWF files that have a mouse click to start the game or whatever, and you want it replaced with a keypress.. let me know @ oli at btinternet.com and i'll fix them up for you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest roozbeh

Well....

as you all might know i was very busy and didnt find time coming here....

i saw this topic and it was interesting....

anyway but i didnt see the reason of making a flashhack when the program has a perfect accelerator keys table

here i have attached this modifed file(i saw ppl posted this here before so i think it is not agains rules)

anyway this file is for lazy ppl and if you like to mess around yourself try changin original accelerator table with this one

102 ACCELERATORS

LANGUAGE LANG_ENGLISH, SUBLANG_ENGLISH_US

{

VK_A, 57642, NOINVERT, CONTROL, VIRTKEY

VK_C, 57634, NOINVERT, CONTROL, VIRTKEY

VK_V, 57637, NOINVERT, CONTROL, VIRTKEY

VK_X, 57635, NOINVERT, CONTROL, VIRTKEY

VK_0, 40011, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_RETURN, 20039, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_LEFT, 20041, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_RIGHT, 20040, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_UP, 20033, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_DOWN, 20030, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_1, 20025, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_5, 20034, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_6, 20046, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_4, 40007, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_7, 20035, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_8, 20036, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_9, 20037, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_2, 40010, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

VK_3, 20043, NOINVERT, VIRTKEY

}

as far as i remembver the keys are

left and right for forwarding and rewinding

up and down for changing zoom

5 for show all

6 for 100%

7,8,9 for changing quality

0 for exit

other keys i was messing around with maybe do something maybe not....currently i dont remember

enjoy

Beta__Macromedia_Flash_0.zip

Guest el-wizard
as far as i remembver the keys are

left and right for forwarding and rewinding

up and down for changing zoom

5 for show all

6 for 100%

7,8,9 for changing quality

0 for exit

other keys i was messing around with maybe do something maybe not....currently i dont remember

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

would you please make the possibility to turn the file 90 degrees so that the wide swf's would be easier to see. and a fullscreen function, so there are no toolbars?

would be nice ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest happytang

Hello again,

I've been playing around with the accelerator table.

Apparently everything works just as roozbeh says with the exception of a few.

Left and Right are actually step forward and backward. Although almost technically the same, at some points it can get confusing, so if you have a chance use reshack and change atleast left to rewind, the right being step forward shouldn't bother you much.

I tried experimenting with the "settings" value, but when I pressed the corresponding button, nothing came up. Although, I am using an MPX200, so the screen is relatively small. Can somebody with a bigger screen try changing one of the values to settings, and see if anything comes up? Personally I think something is popping up somewhere, but since my screen is so damn small I can't find it.

On another note, if you have downloaded the file at the BEGINNING of this thread, then you need to download menuhack. If you downloaded roozbeh's version 3 posts above, you DO NOT need menuhack. Menuhack will do NOTHING with roozbeh's version with the edited accelerator tables (for some reason). This confused the hell out of me for a very long time.

Roozbeh, if you can, throw me that landscape version, and if you could, figure out a way to put a volume control in there.

Guest RT87

This program is great, what happened to it?

Is anyone still working on it?

I want an updated version which can play more graphical movies better ;)

Guest looeee

this thread appears to be the only one about MenuHack

It is linked from the software designer's website at gamesforsmartphones.co.uk

I love menuhack. You can use it to drive some of those cool applications that were designed to work on PocketPC and not for smartphone. So long as it has a menu you can send it commands.

I use it to drive the pocketPC version of RealPlayer on my C500. It works great if you just want audio.

Does anyone know how to generate a click to pause the playback :?:

All I can do is operate the menus, but there's no play controls on the menus :exclaim:

looeee

Edited by looeee

Guest ulicquel

Hi there,

bit l8 coming to this post but neways.

Been trying out the flash thing and it works gr8 :P specially with roozbehs updated version ;)

Was wondering a few things:

1) Has ne1 found a way to make it show landscape way? roozbeh was saying something abt it but nufing since

2) Is there a way to flash games work? i have one that requires a cursor to be controled by a mouse, and left mouse to fire and space to reload. Ne ideas?

Keep up the good work ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Undefeated

Lots o stuff works on it, some of the good stuff doesnt work though :D

and you still cant select what to click, or type in stuff interact with the flash files in any way. Oh well, back to ganondorf ("Come ganny, theres hungry mouths to feed" ;) )

Guest The Undefeated

Well i get all mine from internet sites like flashplayer.com

Of course you cant just right-click and download them, but there are ways around that. Without having to download some other app either.

Any that require you to click a play button are OK. You just press play on the flash player itself (whatever button that is)

Guest The Undefeated

Hey roozbeh, the flashplayer doesn’t play some flash movies, is this because the player can’t play such awesome and technologically advanced movies, or is it something else?

Good job getting landscape mode by the way, even if it is buggy