• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Snowed in 3 is out and for free

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Clickgamer.com have released their 3rd version of snowed in , and the good news is its available for free until 31 January 2005.

The original and the best Christmas give-away is back with part 3 of the Snowed In Series!  

Frosty puzzle graphics  

Super-smooth game engine  

EASY and TIMED game modes  

Swap vertically, horizontally, and diagonally  

Continuous play! The action is non-stop!  

Level Bonuses  

Christmas sound effects and music  

On-screen Battery Meter  

Hint system if you get stuck  

On-screen Battery Meter  

Minimise/Maximise functionality

Sadly its only available for the ppc phone and ppc format .

The game itself is a highly addictive game and should keep your fingers warm in this cold period.

snowed_in_3.jpg

For more information and the free download go <<>>

Posted

Why is this posted in the SmartPhones forum not the PPC phone forum? It's totally useless to me as I no longer use my PPC.

Posted

Why is this posted in the SmartPhones forum not the PPC phone forum? It's totally useless to me as I no longer use my PPC.

Because there is only one news section.

It may be "usless" to you but not to other members who have PPC and mobile devices.

Posted

Fair enough - I didn't realise there was only one News section. Makes sense I suppose.

Posted

DAMMIT!!!! :oops:

I wish i'd read on instead of trying to download this.

Never mind.

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.