Smartphonemate BK600 bluetooth keyboard

Guest squall

Guest nick123

I agree, they are really giving the service - I've still had the occassional phone lock-up problem with the new AZERTY driver and they sent me another driver today which completely solves the problem.

Sorry about your keyboard, Smeg, sounds like the left part of the board it loses contact when you move it across. I hope you get a replacement quickly.

I've been travelling for three days and managed to clear about fifty emails and write up a 3-page report only using the keyboard and my Smartphone. I actually think the keyboard is more suited to the phone than the pda, as you have access to ALL commands via the keyboard for the phone, whereas with the PDA you can only access some functions by touching the screen. The only thing you can't get the keyboard to do with the SPV C500 is to select a contact (this is automatically locked onto t9 text entry) and change between text-entry using the *T9 button (not that you need to do this if you use the keyboard). Everything else can be done via the keyboard (even its own disconnection!) - pretty impressive.

I've only one thing on my wishlist for the software (I've already mentioned it to them), and that is to enable some of the Fn-number keys to pre-assigned text phrases rather than to open programs...this would be the icing on the cake.

Good luck with the exams, Squall!

Nick

• 2 weeks later...

TRUELY AMAZING! I received back my keyboard today, and it is working perfectly. Not only did they fix the keyboard, even though they didn't have any obligation to because I bought it used, they shipped it back to my Express. The fastest and most expensive method. And didn't charge me a dime for it. I am just amazed at the level of quality the keyboard is, and the even higher level of quality the support is. Thank you !

• 2 weeks later...