Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tilly

Need help with picture messaging

3 posts in this topic

Just got the M1000 from Orange as a free upgrade from an SPV100!!

How do you send picture messages, I've tried and the picture isnt sent, just a blank sms.

Ive also managed to loose my calculator icon whilst customising the unit with ringtones. Any advice on getting it back ?

Ta,

Just got the M1000 from Orange as a free upgrade from an SPV100!!

How do you send picture messages, I've tried and the picture isnt sent, just a blank sms.

Ive also managed to loose my calculator icon whilst customising the unit with ringtones. Any advice on getting it back ?

Ta,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had t o flash the ROm on mine - the one it came with originally didn't support MMS I think I downloaded it from the orange site, otherwise a quick search will sort you out. Have you got an MMS inbox - if not this is the way to go. Remember to back up your data though.

I had t o flash the ROm on mine - the one it came with originally didn't support MMS I think I downloaded it from the orange site, otherwise a quick search will sort you out. Have you got an MMS inbox - if not this is the way to go. Remember to back up your data though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In other articles, I've already tried flashing my m1000 with the system supplied by Orange.

Still no joy, I think I'll settle to upgrade my fone ;)