how and where do i get the spv m2000 from????????????

Guest davidjtaylor

Guest davidjtaylor

please help, i am wanting to purchase the orange spv m2000. i have rang orange direct (SALES: 0500 80 20 800) and they insist that it has not been released yet, in fact they say it is still in testing and it could take months! i have read all of the forums and it seems that others have them ordered or delivered. please can you tell me where are they getting them from.

please reply many thanks d taylor :?

Guest davidjtaylor

Thanks for the quick reply you sy that orange have them, i have looked on orange's web site and it still says that the m2000 is "coming soon"? also as i said i have tried orange direct and no joy! i have looked on www.onestopphoneshop.com and they do have some good deals, but i am wary of buying from place i do not know, do they have the same terms as orange and if things go wrong do i have to deal with them and possibly pay premium call charges etc for help???

is there anyone who has sucessfully ordered diect from orange or has everyone purchased their phones through party orange dealers?

thanks d taylor :)

Guest zarquon

Looking at most of the comments by people who have got M2000s, the bulk of them (and I am prepared to be corrected :) ) are upgrades on existing contracts.

Perhaps Orange is waiting until they have a larger supply before making it generally available.

If you already have an Orange phone (12 months or longer is best), call 150 and ask about an upgrade or call 345 if you are a business user.

Guest philgriffiths

I think the problem is that M2000s are very thin on the ground at the moment. I phoned orange on Monday to be told it was out of stock. then phoned back on tuesday and they took payment and delivery details. I think they might have for some reason thought i was some kind of business user becuase when they asked for an address they specifically asked for my office address. I gues I will have to wait and see if they deliver on thier promise of an M2000 by the weekend or not....

... its gonna be a long week!

Guest mrchrispy

I ordered mine from Orange on the 23rd...recived it on 26th :)

Straight upgrade on my current contract (talk120) and they gave me the phone for 90 quid 8) total bargain!!

the trick was to get someone that knows what they are doing in the retentions department....I told them it was avaliable with T-mobile and for what price and then request your PAC number. They bend over backwards to help you out. i wub orange :(

LOL - i had to resort to the retentions department to sort me out with a special deal. ordered Monday night, arrived Wednesday. Stocks are low, but tbh i was ready to go to O2 for the prices Orange were asking originally.