• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SPV M1000 availability through Orange?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi all,

I've only recently started looking at the Modaco PPCPE forum as Orange have offered me the M1000 on upgrade if it ever comes back in stock. So I'm trying to find out if anyone has a firm idea of if or when said stock will come in? Surely if the 'phone was being discontinued they wouldn't put me on a waiting list with promises to call when it comes available?

I know the M2000 has just arrived on the scene but surely that doesn't mean the M1000 has to be discontinued (and before you ask, I can't go for the M2000 as I don't intend spending anything on this upgrade, I was surprised and please that they could offer the M1000 for free!)

Posted

I've been told that both the M1000 and M2000 will be back in stock in January, but I don't know which bit of January!

Posted

Cheers for that. Wonder if I COULD twist there arm after all to get the M2000 for free. I was only offered the M1000 because I had gone through to disconnections...

Posted

I've got 2 numbers on my account. My M1000 was a new connection (so I could get a good text deal)

When I rang to cancel my other number (which I didn't upgrade due to impatience) they offered me the M2000 for free. Damn. I almost did it (planning to then sell the M1000) but I'm already tied to at least 6 months of my contract so I didn't in the end.

Anyway, my point is: As I'm on a 'high user' tarrif (£50 line rental), they were going to offer me the M2000 for free once in stock.

Hold out for it long enough and find something to moan about (I've been a customer for ages....no loyalty to old customers....better deal elsewhere...blah blah blah). They'll cave eventually.

Posted

Maybe worth a try but for the moment disconnections consider the M2000 unavailable until further notice (checked today). As far as the guy I spoke to was concerned it's been discontinued (no, I don't believe it but there you go).

Posted

You gotta love Orange Customer Services... brand new model.... discontinued.... nice.

Posted (edited)

I wanted to buy an SPV M2000 as an upgrade but being as i am on "Everyday 50" they were gonna rip me off by charging me £379.99 for it........... LMFAO!!!

I ended up buying an Xda IIi off ebay for £320 :)

Daz.

Edited by cadburys man