drblow

New Modaco!

PaulOBrien    1,450

Go into your Profile in 'My MoDaCo' and set your custom title!

P

Yeah i already played with warning myself ;p  Where do i change my title back from hardcore?

Disco Stu    0
Go into your Profile in 'My MoDaCo' and set your custom title!

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I seem to have lost my Plus subscription, hence am unable to edit Custom Title :)

Dr Who    1

Yeah, mine too. But does this update if someone else posts to the thread? I also like to link back to old threads when the same question is being dealt with but without being able to view all the threads I posted in this is going to be a LOT harder. Only ever used to use, "View my posts" from the old portal.

Or am I missing something?

Pete    0

Like it, thanks Paul.

Also, I noticed, when you set your email notifications, as well as being notified of new posts, you can also be sent the text of those new posts.

Cool.

PaulOBrien    1,450

When you are viewing a forum, you can change the drop down from topics: all to topics you've started or replied in.

With regards to email notifications, if you set the notification at forum rather than post level, you can get daily or weekly digests by email :)

P

Posts in Off Topic do NOT count towards your post count :)

P

hmmm...thats all well and good, but i had something like 850 normal posts and 180 off topic posts :cry:

J273    0

:( :( :D

Superb! Loving the new layout and the way the PPC phone edition and smartphone are integrated together,Its the only site i need to visit now with me having a JAM and C500 :P :) :lol: :( :lol:

Taoski    0

You are (all) the best.

This site now totally totally rocks!

Keep it going strong into 2005! AND BEYOND!

skanna    0

whats the link for the mobile addition of Modaco? I seem to be loading this site as it appears here, on my E200. Its gunno kill my GPRS quota! :?: