• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Do you like new design of MoDaCo?

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Personally I dont like new design, I think its too bright, it makes your eyes feel very tired. What do you think?

Posted

i like! :)

Posted

I like the new look :) but miss the "View posts since last visit" on the portal :( as its v.usefull for moderating

Posted

Doh just found the funky "My PA" ("My Assistant") :(

WE ROCK :)

hhhmmm ok I must be tired, i can now see a "View New Posts" link next to My MoDaCo :roll:

Posted

Doh just found the funky "My PA" ("My Assistant") :(

WE ROCK :)

hhhmmm ok I must be tired, i can now see a "View New Posts" link next to My MoDaCo :roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're not going mad, it wasn't there yesterday. The My PA feature is wicked!

Posted (edited)

Yep. i like it, i think it looks cleaner :)

Edited by Vector

Posted

kermit looks good on the new site design. 8)

Posted

No i like it, it's nice.

But...the little buttons to tell you whether or not you've read a topic are a little obscure.

Posted

i like it very much. much more slick.

Posted

It's not really any brighter and eye busting than the older version is it?

:)

P

Posted

Thank you! I agree, several different colours (instead of the read and unread colours with extra icons) is a little confusing, especially with random post being flagged as unread?

Posted

I like, very much.

My PA is quality

Posted

I dont know if I have enough posts to reply to this. But, eh whatever! 8)

Its very neat and orderly, everything has a place and such.

Like ya Ma came into your room and straightened it without you knowing and now you have to find where she put stuff. (Stuff can be anything ya like, like goodies and stuff!) Ehh, ya know what I mean!

Posted (edited)

I like the new features, the whole site has had a nice nip and tuck.

Just one question, when people quote someone, why is there a lil arrow in the bottom cornwer of the quote, when u click it, it just reloads the page?

Or have i missed something?

See what i mean?
Edited by pwest13

Posted (edited)

Ok, s omy quote doesn't have one, but check chasers comment on this page, the pink arrow in the corner.

Pink arrow in Quote page

Am i losing the plot?

Edited by pwest13

Posted

Am i losing the plot?

I see what you mean

Posted

Am i losing the plot?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thought it might have something to do with Quote being + or - but got same result both ways :?:

Posted

That takes you to the post that was quoted...

P

Posted

mono. the news section is now in order of date posted, not in on order of last post. This results in some posts looking like they are showing as unread at random but infact they do have new posts.

this should sort itself out seeing as we have changed how we post news

Posted

i like it although its initially a bit confusing :exclaim:

anf what is it ? is it still phpBB as it looks kinda like an invision/vbulletin cross breed

Posted (edited)

I like it...

And furthermore, the pages all seem to loading faster than they used to...

Nice one...

:)

(I seem to have lost 100 or so posts from my count though - not that this matters...AND I seem to have picked up an extra star :()

Edited by TSCRYPTO

Posted

It is Invision Power Board...

P

Posted

thought it was 8) is there any particular reason why you have gone for a BB that requires a paid license? I just wondered if it was less intensive on server resources?

Posted

I would personally really prefer it if the 'Track this topic' link was also at the bottom of each page. I've been involved in other forums where the link is at the top like the new modaco and it's annoying since I read a topic from top to bottom, and then make a call that I want to track it, so now I have to scroll all the way up to find the link instead of just clicking it at the bottom...

Hey, I also just noticed that it says the following for attachment space left!!!

'unlimited space'

Posted

Also, I just noticed that the 'View new posts' is at the top of each page so I don't have to go back to the portal to click on all new posts, I like that alot!