Is there any news on more stock?

Guest Wozbacca

Guest Pondrew

Unfortunately not. And to make matters worse certain reps at Orange (hopefully badly informed) are under the impression that it had been discontinued.

I'm personally very interested in availability of BOTH the M1000 and M2000 from Orange upgrades/retentions so hope someone out there will have news for us soon... :?:

Guest Pondrew

Sounds about right.

Just come off the phone from Orange disconnections who said the M1000 is unlikely to come back and that although they THINK the M2000 will be in stock in February they can't put me down for one as it is no longer on their system.

I've asked for the PAC code on one of my numbers (not willing to wait anymore) and taken a C500 upgrade on the other...

:cry: I wanted a Pocket PC Phone edition! :)

Guest vinceh

Yesterday I was also told that Orange would get them back in stock on the 20th but the bad news is that it will cost me £285 to upgrade even though my company has a business account with about 20 users.

The real shocker however is that I was told that if I open a new account, i.e. get a new number, it would only cost £59. The Orange rep agreed that this was crazy but unfortunately, it was the policy.

Guest raiderz
Yesterday I was also told that Orange would get them back in stock on the 20th but the bad news is that it will cost me £285 to upgrade even though my company has a business account with about 20 users.

Just ring them back during normal office hours and ask to disconnect and when they ask why say you gonna get xda2s from O2 for £69.99. They will then pass you to their Retentions department, tell them the same story, and like me you will get a M2000 for free!

I was initially quoted £249 for a M2000, then it dropped to £114.99 but with a £125.00 upgrade fee, then it magically turned into a waived upgrade fee and a free M2000!

Guest vinceh
Just ring them back during normal office hours and ask to disconnect and when they ask why say you gonna get xda2s from O2 for £69.99. They will then pass you to their Retentions department, tell them the same story, and like me you will get a M2000 for free!

I was initially quoted £249 for a M2000, then it dropped to £114.99 but with a £125.00 upgrade fee, then it magically turned into a waived upgrade fee and a free M2000!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks raiderz, I will give it a try on Monday.

Guest wheresalan

Just spoke to Orange Direct Sales, they said anytime now. Of course that's what they have been saying for ages. :D

I have just noticed that the M1000 has been taken off the Orange.co.uk website. Could this be a sign? Probably not... :x

Al

Give in to your temptation... The M2000 will not appear.... Go buy an Imate Jam instead!!  :cheesy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are rumours floating around that O are discontinuing the M2000 and will go straight to M2500 (XDAIIi)

Might be BS tho...

--

rmg.

This might explain why the M2000 has 'disappeared from their screens' instead of just showing as 'out of stock', and why they say they don't have a 'release date' yet, even though it's already been released.

I can't decide whether or not to wait.. the date that I've seen most is the 17th, although obviously that's not official, and if it is the XIIi, will the price go up again? I'm paying over £50 a month now, and don't want to pay more than £100 for the phone. Any thoughts?

Will Orange be doing a SPV M2500 (HTC Alpine / XDA IIi)?

Can anyone give any details?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did this information come from an internet source?

Do you have a URL?

HaZarD

Guest wheresalan
Did this information come from an internet source?

Do you have a URL?

HaZarD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't, I was just going on what rmg said... But I hope Orange release the HTC Alpine and I hope it's soon. :D

The last information I have is that the M2000 will be in the warehouse on the 19th (next Wednesday), dispatched on the 20th and in our hot little hands by the 22nd. Who am I to argue with Debbie from Orange Business?

Guest Pondrew
The last information I have is that the M2000 will be in the warehouse on the 19th (next Wednesday), dispatched on the 20th and in our hot little hands by the 22nd. Who am I to argue with Debbie from Orange Business?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope you're right for everyones sake. For MY sake I hope OnsStop get the MDA III in the same shipment from HTC...