Jordan Homescreen

Guest binary_refined

Guest binary_refined

[259]F1_Jordan_Homescreen_screenshot.jpg

File Name :: Jordan Homescreen

Author :: binary_refined

Category :: Sport

Description ::

This is a Jordan F1 team homescreen and colour scheme for Windows Mobile enabled Smartphones (2002 & 2003 compatible).

Updated Thu, Feb 3 2005 8:15 pm

View File

Guest Pondrew

You did hear the bad news about Eddie Jordan selling out to an Arabic company didn't you?

Jordan is no longer in charge and in 2006 the team is being renamed (couldn't tell you what to though...).

Guest Chaser81

I was heading towards this topic fully expecting to see boobs (what the hell, any will do). Not sure if I am disappointed or not to find out its about an F1 team.... :oops:

Guest lukeap69
You did hear the bad news about Eddie Jordan selling out to an Arabic company didn't you?

Jordan is no longer in charge and in 2006 the team is being renamed (couldn't tell you what to though...).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think the buyer is a russian born canadian. jordan needs more money to be competitive. nice homescreen binary_refined. keep them coming as i am a huge fan of F1.

oh, and the boobs thing, i like them also. LOL

lukeap

Guest Pondrew

Jordan did need more money but Jordan is dead as of the end of this year. Eddie Jordan is no longer in charge this year and come 2006 neither the cars nor the team will be Jordan. Sad really as it wasn't that long ago that Frentzen was competing for the championship, giving Jordan their most succesful year...

Guest Pondrew
Jordan did need more money but Jordan is dead as of the end of this year. Eddie Jordan is no longer in charge this year and come 2006 neither the cars nor the team will be Jordan. Sad really as it wasn't that long ago that Frentzen was competing for the championship, giving Jordan their most succesful year...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just ordered my MDA III from T-Mobile, im fed up with the rubbish from Orange.

In a funny/sick kind of way it is amusing that when i log into my onestopphoneshop account it says that they are awaiting the handset into there warehouse !?!?!

Anybody know when they are likely to get them ?  I bet Orange ring me now !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And am I the only one who finds it ironic that Eddie Jordan sacked their most succesful driver ever? I'd have to say there's no coincidence in their poor form since he tore up Frentzen's contract. Don't usually agree with what comes out of the Schumacher brothers mouths but Eddie WAS out of line.

Guest lukeap69

i think one of the criteria in choosing drivers is sponsorship. you know the team is struggling to have funds. i am a fan of frentzen too. it was disappointing when sauber sacked him.

lukeap

Edited by lukeap69

Guest Pondrew
i think one of the criteria in choosing drivers is sponsorship. you know the team is struggling to have funds. i am a fan of frentzen too. it was disappointing when sauber sacked him.

lukeap

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He had a better time in F1 then most even if he didn't manage to get the champion ship (or even particularly close :lol: )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.