• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Orange prepares SPV M500 for release

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Audiovox SMT 5600 comes in black too.

smt5600.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, it was the _first_ to come in black - the "retro" look of which was the point of much discussion at the time.

Posted

...and the SP3 is more of a blue than silver...

Posted

There are 3 different flavours, silver black and vlue.

Posted

Is the SP3 really Blue?

:|

P

Posted

I thought the imate one was?

Posted

I'll post comparison pics of my mda compact and c500 tomorrow when it arrives (if no-one else has already).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Waiting to see....

Posted (edited)

I've been considering the Treo 650 or the Nokia 6680 but then I read about the M500. Neither are available on orange in the uk yet. Treo 650 I understand has been delayed but orange told me that the Nokia would be available at the end of May - the person I spoke to hadn't heard of the M500.

I prefer the look of the M500 - not keen on the ipod look the main reason I bought the U2 version

Edited by Lozza

Posted

SPV_m500.jpg

Another scoop at MoDaCo, cheers to MB for the heads up!

Presenting the first official Orange picture of the forthcoming SPV M500, based on the HTC Magician, aka iMate Jam / MDA Compact / O2 XDA 2 Mini.

Despite the minor facelift, specs remain identical to other Magician variants.

Our sources tell us that the M500 is expected to ship as soon as early March across the Orange territories... as always... watch this space for more info as we get it ;)

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Been reading this post for over 3 months now so I emailed orange U.K. and they have never heard of the m500. Shame.

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.