Blueness feat. Anetta Keys v1.6

Guest scar45

[339]bluepreview15.gif

File Name :: Blueness feat. Anetta Keys v1.6

Author :: scar45

Category :: People

UPDATE 08.03.2k5 :: Minor update puts Blueness at v1.6 due to a small oversight by myself which did not set the InCall banner to the proper custom one. Please uninstall any previous versions of this theme before installing the new one.

UPDATE 07.20.2k5 :: OK it has been about 5 months since I last created this homescreen, and I think it's about time for an update. It's also a dedication to all of you who have downloaded this theme. Thanks SO much for your support. Please continue to post your thoughts. Anyways, back to the updated notes...First off, you must install the Oxios Today Plugin (FREE) so that your current Tasks will be displayed at the bottom of this homescreen. I have also fixed a couple of problems people had, most notably the problem where the SMS/EMAIL notification text sizes were off and causing the screen to become misaligned. I have also included the extra skin files that you may need for SmartMonitor/etc. Please read the rest of this post for the complete instructions.

UPDATE :: To celebrate 100 downloads in 4 days, I have refreshed this theme in v1.1 to have new screens. Included are high-res, ultra-sexy shots of Anetta for Startup/Shutdown/StartMenu/MissedCalls. These great pics are copyright Chris Thomson of NakedLady.com.

Description :: I finally figured out how to package a theme in a .cab file after writing the .inf and gettin that large SDK :( So here is Blueness feat. Anetta Keys v1.0. The files feature the beautiful Anetta Keys (obviously) and the original shots of her came from http://www.3d.sk. Repects to them and all of the people involved, as the pics are their copyright.

In terms of the theme itself, it is composed of:

1) Homescreen Layout

- REQUIRES SmartMonitor plugin (found here: SmartMonitor Homepage)

- REQUIRES Oxios Today plugin (found here: Oxios Today (FREE) Plugin Homepage)

- [Profile]

- Network/Carrier

- Date/Time/MSGs

- MRU (with description)

2) Missed Calls Screen

3) Start Menu Background

4) Extra Screens (Vol/alert/Info)

5) Dial/InCall Banner

6) Startup/Shutdown Screens

7) Colour Theme

8) Homescreen Background

**NOTE** In order for the SmartMonitor bars to display correctly (my skins), please download the attached .zip file in the _Discussion Post_ for this file, and copy/paste the 2 files into IPSM\Application Data\Home\monitor (you may backup the original 'bar_empty.bmp' and 'bar_full.bmp' to another location if you wish). After doing so, the bars on the Homescreen will have the proper Blue/Silver theme.

Simply run the installer (copy .cab to phone and run, or if you have an explorer extension (HSD), right click and "Install Homescreen/CAB on device".

Please note that this theme has only been tested on Smartphone 2003, but I believe it will work on 2002 as well. This is the first public release, so if there are any issues/suggestions, PLEASE post them here.

*NOTE* Some people have reported that when UNinstalling a Homescreen/Theme, they lose their Extra Screens/Vol. Control, (i.e. no graphics for those dialogs) BUT by installing the "Home_Restore.cab" provided by midnight, the default screens will be restored. That can be found here:

Home_Restore.cab

Uninstalling (as if you would actually want to :roll: :D ) should work flawlessly, and restore your phone to the theme right before you installed this one.

PLEASE leave feedback for this theme if you can guys, it's my first and I went through hell to make sure its just about as perfect as I can get it.

ENJOY!! :lol:

Updated Wed, Aug 3 2005 11:03 am

View File

smartmonitor_bars_for_blueness.zip

aidem_photo_contacts_skin_for_blueness.zip

xbar_skin_for_blueness.zip

Edited by scar45

tnx man, i really like the theme!

Only one problem, I only see the time on the homescreen and not the date and txt/email notifications.. :'(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey man, very sorry to hear about that, I am not sure what could be causing it. Are you running sp2002? About all I can think of to adjust it would be maybe playing around with the x and y co-ordinates for those modules, maybe for some reason on your device they are overlapping and cancelling out. Let me know if you make any progress with it as I can change the main cab too.

nice one! if you could get sophie moone as well youd be a made man =D>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heheh i checked her out.. :shock: , quite an incredible beauty as well...i'm gonna just chill on this theme for now tho however :lol:

it's working on Sp2002. just need to change something for the smart monitor. i don't like seeing those question marks....

thanks.

lukeap

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry about that luke, i believe its because sp2002 refers to the SD Card as "Storage Card" whereas on sp2003 it is "Mounted Volume". Hope you got it goin g00d now tho!

cheers all!!

Hey guys,

Just to let you know, I have updated this theme to v1.1 and it now has high-res, ultra-sexy shots of Anetta for Startup/Shutdown/StartMenu/MissedCalls.

I really hope you all enjoy, please leave me your thoughts if you can!!

Cheers!

Guest Jonny_doe

This is a wicked screen , but is everyones signal strength working right ???

mine alway shows 0% ... that the only flaw but i think the problem is with smartmonitor and mxp200 ...

thanks anyway

if anyone find a way arond this please post it so we can have a working signal meter ...

Edited by Jonny_doe

Guest cookec2

Hi! Can someone help me please! I have downloaded this file, but there is no .CAB, there is a _setup.xml file? How do I install this onto my SPV c500? Have I done something wrong!? ;) Please could you let me know.

Cheers! :D

Guest j7899
This is a wicked screen , but is everyones signal strength working right ???

mine alway shows 0%  ...  that the only flaw but i think the problem is with smartmonitor and mxp200  ...

thanks anyway

if anyone find a way arond this please post it so we can have a working signal meter ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try rebooting the phone, the problem I have is it shows 100%, but when the signal drops down to lets say 29% it never goes back up, even though the signal strength is higher than 29%.

Guest el-wizard

the reason why the date and sms count isn't visible is, that the text size is set to 13.8 wich the phone can't read. just set it to 13 or 14, whatever you like :D

Guest rjones

I just installed this, but for some reason the time and date are over her face, and the white bx is empty. Also, the plug-in doesn't seem to be working for me either. Does anyone know why this could be?

Guest Jonny_doe
I just installed this, but for some reason the time and date are over her face, and the white bx is empty.  Also, the plug-in doesn't seem to be working for me either.  Does anyone know why this could be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes m8 you have to have smartmonitor installed aswell

Guest m80arm

Just installed this on my C500 and it's an excellant theme, but....

My storage card displays ????

Had q uick read of the .xml code and it refers to it as \Mounted Volume which according the another post this is correct.

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it

Everything else seems fine and it's an excellant home screen

Guest m6nut
Just installed this on my C500 and it's an excellant theme, but....

My storage card displays ????

Had q uick read of the .xml code and it refers to it as \Mounted Volume which according the another post this is correct.

Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it

Try this:- alter the .xml file to read path="\Storage Card"

this is the correct path for 2003SE

Edited by m6nut

Guest m80arm
this is the correct path for 2003SE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have changed all occurances of \Mounted Volume to \Storage Card - there were 4 and it still displays ????

Everything else seems to be working fine

Could you please post your .xml file and I will try that

Thanks

Michael

Guest m6nut
I have changed all occurances of \Mounted Volume to \Storage Card - there were 4 and it still displays ????

Everything else seems to be working fine

Could you please post your .xml file and I will try that

Thanks

Michael

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is my .xml file, I have added to it, see if it works and adjust yours accordingly.

Blueness.home.xml

Edited by m6nut

• 2 weeks later...
Guest awginger
This is my .xml file, I have added to it, see if it works and adjust yours accordingly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have just checked your .xml file and put it on my T-Mobile SDA and still get ??? for my SD card.

Any other ideas??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest scar45

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that I've updated my homescreen theme (in the TOP 5 Downloaded for "People") to use the free Oxios Today plugin. I have also realigned some modules and fixed the problem that some people were having with the text size set to "13.8". I really worked my ass off on this theme (total time) and I would really appreciate your feedback. This is my first smartphone theme ever (well, ok, NOT including my DooM 3 test homescreen). Also included in the .zip file are xBar/SmartMonitor/Aidem Caller ID skins you can use.

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

scar45

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ebcoelho
Hey guys,

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that I've updated my homescreen theme (in the TOP 5 Downloaded for "People") to use the free Oxios Today plugin. I have also realigned some modules and fixed the problem that some people were having with the text size set to "13.8". I really worked my ass off on this theme (total time) and I would really appreciate your feedback. This is my first smartphone theme ever (well, ok, NOT including my DooM 3 test homescreen). Also included in the .zip file are xBar/SmartMonitor/Aidem Caller ID skins you can use.

Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

scar45

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for this excellent homescreen! :) i made some fixes at Blueness.home.xml. onto Signal Strength label and SD path.

[]'s

Blueness.home.xml

Guest JezzeY

The homescreen looks very nice, but i can't get it working properly :) .

I have Oxios Today plugin and SmartMonitor installed and working, but if I select this homescreen it has to load a long time, and in the end the old homescreen reappears.

The startup, login, logoff, etc, etc screens however work fine. If i reboot the phone i get the background of the old homescreen, and i can only see the programs and contacts buttons.

I have a motorola MPx200 and Windows 2002...

Does anybody knows why it isn't working on my phone??

Guest scar45

Hey JezzeY,

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having, but I have no idea as to why they're occuring. I would suggest maybe uninstalling the theme and redownload-reinstall the newest version (1.6). Other than that, maybe try using Theme Manager by gamb|t....that's about all I can think of really...

keep us posted with more details, etc...and ill try to help out

Thanks for usin (and enjoyin) my themes man...I love to hear what you guys think!

-scar45

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I just tried to download and install this one, but it seems that smartphinger homepage is down, anyone who can mail it to me, or send it to here as an attachment?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.