Smart Service Phones

Guest rion

My SAP is expected to be fixed and to be return to me last sunday. I had turned over the phone to our smart center last Jan/12/05. the headset's female plug is broken ever since september 2004. the sound it produces is mono to my headset. but the headset is fine. and last January, the Phone mode is always set to headset mode, you can't change any other modes..

Visayas and Mindanao Sap users like me has only one service center, an it is based in Cebu, SAP user living outside Cebu will wait 45 days for it.

I just went to our Smart Center but they still haven't fixed my phone yet...

damn... i really miss my Phone..

the service phone they gave me was a nokia 2100, and the charger is broken, had to use another charger for it.....

do I have a right to complain and ask for a SAP service phone?

Guest Stryper Aquila
My SAP is expected to be fixed and to be return to me last sunday. I had turned over the phone to our smart center last Jan/12/05. the headset's female plug is broken ever since september 2004. the sound it produces is mono to my headset. but the headset is fine. and last January, the Phone mode is always set to headset mode, you can't change any other modes..

Visayas and Mindanao Sap users like me has only one service center, an it is based in Cebu, SAP user living outside Cebu will wait 45 days for it.

the service phone they gave me was a nokia 2100, and the charger is broken, had to use another charger for it.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have the right to complain, but still SMART will depend on the availability of their service unit.

A high end phone for repair should have a high end phone as a service unit.

Just yesterday, i gone to SWC to have a XDA for repair, they gave me a p800 service unit.. i complained that they should give me the most high end unit they have but they just replied "it's the high end unit we have sir", buti na lang di sinabi sa akin, " take it or leave it" :D

Guest maldita

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah you have the right to ask for a SAP service phone, but the problem is they will give you an old one with has lotsa lotsa scratches. Got the same problem already then they wanted me to comeback after two days for the availability of an OLD SAP. Hay buhay...

Hope they've given you a goodone :D

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah you have the right to ask for a SAP service phone, but the problem is they will give you an old one with has lotsa lotsa scratches. Got the same problem already then they wanted me to comeback after two days for the availability of an OLD SAP. Hay buhay...

Hope they've  given you a goodone :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my SAP is almost 3 months in their hands... It's really fraustrating :x :x

thanks, I hope they will acknowledge my demand for a higher phone, you know, It takes me an hour waiting for my priority no. to have them entertain my complain. I'm still using the Nokia 2100. darn :x

Guest Stryper Aquila
my SAP is almost 3 months in their hands... It's really fraustrating :x  :x

thanks, I hope they will acknowledge my demand for a higher phone, you know, It takes me an hour waiting for my priority no. to have them entertain my complain. I'm still using the Nokia 2100. darn :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please check with the customer service representative that signed the acknowledgement receipt, look for him/her and open your problem. 8)

Guest timpanista
my SAP is almost 3 months in their hands... It's really fraustrating :x  :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe you should file a formal complain letter regarding SWC service. My friend uses an ericson before i forgot what model it is but is just a low end model. He brought it to semicon for repairs and gave him a service fone. The problem is not the fone but their service. I think the fone is already 2 months in the hands of semicon when he filed a formal complain regarding their service. He stated that he is very frustrated that their service is slow. He write directly to the manager of the branch.

Result?

They gave him a new unit. same unit as the one he wants to be repaired.

I hope SWC will do the same thing as semicon did. :roll:

Guest kalinte

the last time i had my sap repaied i insisted on a sap service unit. meron naman e. had it for 2 whole months. ok lang sa akin. hinulohulog ko pa nga. hehehe

• 2 weeks later...

your right kalinte, I was preparing for that when I came to Smart, but when I went there, My Phone is ready na!. ;) . I was just glad I didn't have to resolve it the harder way just to get my Sap.

Salamat sa reply ny'o guys! :D

Minalas nga naman ako oh..! :evil:

Naayos nga nila ang sira, sabi daw nila, Pinalitan daw ng board. peru sira naman ang Slot. Hindi Kumo-konect ang PC at Camera ko, sa charging lang sya gumagana. :x :x :x

baka maghihintay naman ako ng tatlong buwan para maayos itong sira... :cry: :x :x

• 1 month later...
Guest rion

now, hindi na rin gumagan ang charging...looks like a only have few hours for my phone. and I can never use it again. warranty is over and sayang ang SPAMyarin ko kung pa-upgrade ko naman sa August. charger seems fine, used a tester and there is power.

Smart Telco services sucks. even their internet Meridian sucks.. :evil:

Guest rion

I managed to get it worked now, but I have to hold the Plug downward, while the SAP Front is facing upwards. in short, I have to use something to make it hold to a position to be able to charge it.

and I didn't mention that I had to insert tiny woods from toothpicks below the Headset female plug to be able to let the phone go to normal mode because it was always in headset mode. the female plug needs to be pulled upward to detect that there is nothing plugging it.

they Had that headset problem fixed but the was back after a few days of use. :evil:

hindi nila yata sinauli sa wastong position, pati Camera at PC connection ko ay sira....

urgh...takot din akong subukang buksan ito ;)