• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

help! dead tanager?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hi, can anybody help me... this is very important to me. so please help...

heres the scenario:

ive switch sim card and my i turnes it on, im surprised because this is the only time it happened, so ive tried to do a hard reset to it... to think that it will do it

so i did a hard reset, and it passed, after that i still cant turn it on. this just happened only this evening.....

and one more thing, when i plug the charger to the phone, the amber lled doesnt even power up

please help this is my only phone :D :D :D .

sap 1

qtek rom

sp 2002

Edited by the_game

Posted

please anyone, ive already reflashed teh rom. now the problem is when i push the power button without pressing the record it goes directly to bootloader. please help me solve this problem

Posted

how coe when i plug the charger to the unit, it automatically powers up and goes directly to the bootloader screen? this only happened after i reflashed it.... help :cry:

Posted

sounds strange, it could be that your record button is sticking

Posted

sounds strange, it could be that your record button is sticking

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont think so, coz ive already disassembled the unit, and the strange one is that when i plug the unit it automatically powers up without pushing any buttons, this started happening when i ve reflash the phone

Posted

Phew! I misread the title as 'help! dead teenager?" :D :D

Posted

try installing the SAP.zip rom version found at mar's procedure. It might fix your prob.

Posted

Perhaps your last options:

1. Repair card (?)

2. Brightpoint Service Center.

Posted (edited)

aren't there any other way, besides going to brightpoint? malayo kasi sa amin e

Edited by the_game