3D Dancing Baby 1

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

[578]m1db.gif

File Name :: 3D Dancing Baby 1

Author :: pzee

Category :: Animated

Description ::

3D dancing baby on a majestic blue 5X project graphics background.

The homescreen files included in the ZIP archive are freewares (*.ani plus XML). The plugin to run the animated homescreen is NOT freeware. Please do not ask for links nor post links to download the plugin installer plus the AnimationEditor.

You can purchase the plugin using this link:

http://www.madbeetle.com/homescreen_page1.html

Enjoy the dance moves! :D

Click on 'View File' to take you to the download page.

View File

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pd.ryder

Runs too slow on my E200 - more a series of stills than animation and looks a bit pants because of this.

Ho-hum =D> what a shame.

Cheers anyway.....

Guest pd.ryder

Too slow really. As I said, it's more a series of stills than animation. The screen shot on the site probably runs at twice the speed I'm getting.

There's very little 'running' on my E200. The first time it ran was after a restart too :cry:

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Too slow really. As I said, it's more a series of stills than animation. The screen shot on the site probably runs at twice the speed I'm getting.

There's very little 'running' on my E200. The first time it ran was after a restart too :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Too bad I dont have an E200 to try this animated HS. Have you tried other animated HS? Let us know how it goes.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Actually, would love to have this as a homescreen WITHOUT that annoying and over used dancing baby.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think I made a ripple animated HS of that. Kindly check my other posts. ;)

Guest Rampe
Actually, would love to have this as a homescreen WITHOUT that annoying and over used dancing baby.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have way too many posts dude, can't find it :-) I remember checking out the others when you posted this dancing baby, but didn't see the plain ripple.

Show me the way, please :-D

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Hi Rampe,

I was referring to my other Ripple ani HS (not the blue one). I cant believe I didnt make a 'no-baby' (plain ripple) screen for the blue ripple. :shock:

I'll try to locate my graphic files and post an animated HS for that. I'll drop you PM you once it is already available. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.