• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

best text message tones

371 posts in this topic

Posted

when i get a text....

where can i daownload this tone to my computer

Posted

These message tones are really cool.

But could anyone get any off video games, such as Halo 3, silent hill, street fighter, call of duty

Thanks for your help!

Posted

short inoffensive wah wah funk guitar 4 y'all

wahwah.wav

Posted

I think my missus has the yoda tone on her E200 which I'll try to dig out for you.

In the meantime, heres one of my favourites - bleepincoming.wav

I've got plenty more Star Trek oriented sounds so if anyone wants 'em let me know.

:(

Here is yoda for calls dont have one for text

Yoda.mp3

Posted

Does anybody have prayformojo from the simpsons? cheers.

Posted

Tone 'prayformojo' is avaialble!

Also the scene where Moe is connected to a lie dector:

mojo.mp3

moe_lie.mp3

Posted

Hi

Has anyone ever come across a wav of the Klaxon sound that Zane Lowe uses in his Radio 1 show in the UK?

Would love that as SMS tone.

Cheers

Posted

Hello..This is yumz

All awesome...before i used to prefer...You've got a text message.now i got great set of tones.

Thanks in advance.

Posted

/bump

I'm new here and i know it's usually bad manners to post a request first, but i'm desperate for this text alert:

"You have a text message, which means someone thinks you're not worth their minutes".

I've heard it before but i can't find it anywhere can someone help me out with this one?

Thanks in advance

Posted

Austin Powers "Shaguar" ringtone, one of my favs.

shaguarphone.wav

Posted (edited)

How do I get these to load onto my iphone, Im using anyring and it doesn't recognise them? Thanks?

never mind, i found um

Edited by Blaze2458

Posted

hi guys... does anyone have the "message.. message... message.. arggh" tone? I've been looking for it for ages >__<

Posted

Hi guys, I'm new here and I've just got myself a new HTC Snap. I'm wondering how do i go about putting the text message tone in. So far i'm only able to choose them for ring tones. Would appreciate any help. :)

Thanks

Posted

i've searched and searched, but can't find it, any1 remember on the crash bandicoot games?? when the mask would go "ooga booga!"

PLEASE SOMEONE FIND THIS :) PLEASE ! :)

Posted

Does anyone have the little Sports Center chime that plays when the little ticker comes up from the bottom of the TV during a game?

I've found a couple of crappy sounding bites from the actual intro from the show but not the simple 'ding DING ding...ding DING ding'

Like this but simple, one note 'dings' ... Sports Center Intro

Posted

I love this thread! I'm finding some awesome message tones. Thanks!

Posted

This has been a great resource!!!

Posted

anyone have any flight of the conchords? i love them!

Posted

I can't download wav files at work so I can't hear any of those :)

I use this one though - a robotic lady's voice saying "Receiving incoming transmission" no idea where it came from.

Are you serious? It's from STARCRAFT!

Posted (edited)

I use this one though - a robotic lady's voice saying "Receiving incoming transmission" no idea where it came from.

Thats from StarCraft 1 pc game. Human storyline.

luckysword beat me to it.

Edited by LantisShido