• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
gregbarton

best text message tones

371 posts in this topic

lol when I right click it takes me to another window and displays the sound using quicktime OR real play not sure which one it is though

lol when I right click it takes me to another window and displays the sound using quicktime OR real play not sure which one it is though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll have to disable the media player, they are not direct links but links to php code that then downloads the file, bit sucky imo.

Hey guys, great thread!

Does anyone have the sound from the Totally Spies cartoon when their Compowder things ring?

By the way, that "Receiving incoming transmission" is from the game Starcraft by Blizzard Software.

Thanks

G

Hey,

Does anyone have the wrong answer buzzer sound? I've been searching google but can't find the one I want.

I THINK they used to play it on some game shows and for anyone who watches basketball they sometimes play it when the guy misses a free throw...

Hello

I'm new here, I come from Poland ;)

I don't known english vere well....:D but what do you think about my sms tones?

Boleakalele.wav

S_M_S.wav

What does boleakalele mean?

I don't now but I like this ring ;)

For all those who lived in the eighties and remember P-Machinery, here are two waves that are (so far) a bit different but acceptable in any environment. I use the long one (from the 12") for calls, and the short one for messages.

P_Machinery__12_inch_.wav

P_Machinery__Short_.wav

How do I download these and add them to my phone?

...sorry for the Noobe question.

How do I download these and add them to my phone?

...sorry for the Noobe question.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click on the 'Installing Skins etc' link in my sig :)

I have Tony "Scarface" Montana as my wallpaper so far my SMS tone I have:

"Say HELLO to my little friend!"

sayhello.wav

has anyone got the yoda message tone??

I've heard there are a few people looking for the Kim Possible beeper sound but couldn't find it anywhere (personally i think it's the next best thing to the power rangers tone).

Here it is.

kim.wav

Flute... VERY hard one :twisted:

so..

check it out..

and click that damn link

|

|

|

\|/

Fluit.mp3

That's gonna be useful for rounding up all the stray dogs in the area ! :twisted: ;)

That's gonna be useful for rounding up all the stray dogs in the area !  :twisted:  :D

Tested it just now and it works well on the wife ;)

I think my missus has the yoda tone on her E200 which I'll try to dig out for you.

In the meantime, heres one of my favourites - bleepincoming.wav

I've got plenty more Star Trek oriented sounds so if anyone wants 'em let me know.

;)

I've got plenty more Star Trek oriented sounds so if anyone wants 'em let me know.

Make it so!

Here you go guys!!!!!!!!!1 Enjoy, a message from Yoda, from the darkside

yodamessag.mp3