best text message tones

Guest gregbarton

Guest eediot
Put the MP3 of your choice on the phone , and then Follow these instructions

Hope this helps.

thanks for your response, but I don't know how to put the mp3 onto my phone.....I know I am stupid!!

My phone didn't come with an instruction manual or any sort of software other than something called PCSuite - maybe this might help??

I tried attaching my USB from the phone to the PC but it kept asking me to install the CD Rom.....

Sorry to be a pain in the rear.....

Guest danwatson1974

aah... no problem. you will need to install the pc suite, and then you will be able to transfer the music onto your phone. the link in my last post points towards an online PDF version of the user's manual for the 6280, so you can download + print it from there.

hope you get it working :)

Guest eediot
aah... no problem. you will need to install the pc suite, and then you will be able to transfer the music onto your phone. the link in my last post points towards an online PDF version of the user's manual for the 6280, so you can download + print it from there.

hope you get it working :)

Got it working, probably in the most long winded way - but hey it works!! Just have to find out how and where to get all these sound clips from now....!!

A HUGE thank you to you

;) :D

Guest pd.ryder
Got it working, probably in the most long winded way - but hey it works!! Just have to find out how and where to get all these sound clips from now....!!

A HUGE thank you to you

:) ;)

The sounds will need to be the right format too, so the phone will recognise them.... I'm not sure what Nokias use (most in this thread are .wav or .wma), but I'm sure someone will drop a broad hint, either here or over on Mobiholics. :D

I had one before I got my new phone and I can't find it anywhere anymore, maybe one of you have it?

Basically...its crickets chirping. On the old phone I had 2 of them, one was louder than the other which I didn't use.

The best part about crickets chirping is for a business professional. If it happens in a meeting you know what it is and where its coming from but noone else does. And its quiet enough to not disturb the proceedings..

Guest kingofsting

Hi guys can you help me find a ringtone which basically goes "You have a message" and sounds like the narrator in those old marvel comics cartoons.

Guest glinja

:)

loads of really good simpsons wavs in here for your phone, i was gonna post some wavs ive just started using, but its easier to post the link.

Im not sure on the rules on posting links here, so its modified slightly, but im sure you can figure it out!!

http://www.ilovewavs.com/

the 32doh file is fantastic lol

Hope this is ok to post, if not can the mods modify ;)

Regards

Glinja :(

EDIT : did i guess right ? :D

Edited by Disco Stu

Guest Disco Stu
I had one before I got my new phone and I can't find it anywhere anymore, maybe one of you have it?

Basically...its crickets chirping. On the old phone I had 2 of them, one was louder than the other which I didn't use.

The best part about crickets chirping is for a business professional. If it happens in a meeting you know what it is and where its coming from but noone else does. And its quiet enough to not disturb the proceedings..

Cricket wavs at Wavlist

:)

Guest RussWWFC

Anyone managed to get the Catchphrase buzzer sound. I've searched high and low - Google returns a load of gibberish and pointless sponsored links that lead you nowhere, nothing on armadillo either

Thanks in advance

Guest Dory_Clare
also, ive just deleted the voice file from the worms game, where he shouts "incoming......then laughs", does anyone have it?

i have the same problem...i lost all my pics(luckily i had just saved them on the pc)/tones/themes/videos etc

and the one i miss most is that exact one...the 'incoming *explosion* hehehe' one...pfft (as an MP

Edited by Dory_Clare

Guest pd.ryder
Anyone managed to get the Catchphrase buzzer sound. I've searched high and low - Google returns a load of gibberish and pointless sponsored links that lead you nowhere, nothing on armadillo either

Thanks in advance

There you go...uh_uhhh.wav

Now I've re-read your post... 'Catchphrase'... oh well, you'l have to make to with 'Family Fortunes' :)

Edited by pd.ryder

Guest jonlad

As requested.

I'm gonna count the downloads for this one :)

Catchprase.mp3

Thanks in advance

Jonlad

Guest 2good

Dudes - Check these beasts:

gotmail06.wav Sexy Woman 1

gotmail07.wav Sexy Woman 2

gotmail05.wav Sexy Woman 3

janice_oh_my_god.mp3 Janice (from friends) "Oh, My, God..."

mailhere.wav Homer (simpsons) "Woohoo! Mail is here"

snakes.wav Homer (simpsons) "Aaaaah! Cobras! Aaaah...."

Personally - I love ALL of those - Best text message ringtones by FAR!

-Chris x

As requested.

I'm gonna count the downloads for this one :)

Catchprase.mp3

Jonlad

Has anyone got any idea why the catchphrase one won't work on my M600?

Plays on PC but when I select if on my phone, there is no sounds. Does play in any app I have on my phone.

Cheers

Has anyone got any idea why the catchphrase one won't work on my M600?

Plays on PC but when I select if on my phone, there is no sounds. Does play in any app I have on my phone.

Cheers

Problem solved.

Saved as an MP3 then convered to a WAV

Guest glinja

hi i need help, the worms mp3 tones i converted to wav, but when i try to play it on my phone as an sms it just makes a "dink" noise and thats it, why is this?

• 2 weeks later...