Language files

Guest Seth Cold

Guest rakadjiev

Hi!

I was also trying to put a new language to my phone (Hungarian). I found some nice people, who sent me all the needed files except 1 or 2. These exceptions cannot be copied from the phone (on the computer you cannot even see them), they are somehow protected, so if you know some way to fool the filemanager please tell me.

By the way, you also have to edit the registry to be able to select a new language in the settings menu.

Guest laskuh
Hi!

I was also trying to put a new language to my phone (Hungarian). I found some nice people, who sent me all the needed files except 1 or 2. These exceptions cannot be copied from the phone (on the computer you cannot even see them), they are somehow protected, so if you know some way to fool the filemanager please tell me.

By the way, you also have to edit the registry to be able to select a new language in the settings menu.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

theyre probably stored in the phones rom. its best if you can get them before theyve been written.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Underdog_2k
laskuh is the man!! he got a spanish, portuguese, french, english archive !  :exclaim:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I need the dutch files, I am the dumb kid in de class I used a us1.25 rom over my new phone whithout making a backup of my dutch rom (got the phone just a week now, unbraned simlock free) works fine with us version only prob is sms sending. So a dutch lng file would be great ;)

Guest sx125
I need the dutch files, I am the dumb kid in de class I used a us1.25 rom over my new phone whithout making a backup of my dutch rom (got the phone just a week now, unbraned simlock free) works fine with us version only prob is sms sending. So a dutch lng file would be great ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah id need also dutch language.

I got every language file for c500, are they the same?

Guest laskuh
yeah id need also dutch language.

I got every language file for c500, are they the same?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sx... send me your lng files from the dutch c500 and ill see what i can figure out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hunmin

Can you install with different *.lng language files? I tried to swap a lng file, but mpx fail to load during the boot process. Is there a way to make it the lng files comparable?

I did tried drag out all the *.mui and langHEX.dll files for the different languages, the only problem is windows systemroot is store on the RAM which everything will be erased after a reboot. Anyone got any ideas?

Guest huntman69

Hi Friends,

YES, I'M from Israel and if some1 can help with Hebrew fonts or LNG. I'LL be much thankfull .

I'M willing even to pay for it.

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maui77
just bought an italian mpx220, so if anyone needs the language file... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i need italian language!!! if you can send me a pm......thanks.........

Guest Troxelke

I see you are exchanging the language files (*.lng)... very nice! But I have only one question....:

Are the *.lng files one on one exchangable for different ROM versions. In other words, is a Dutch 1.15 ROM language file usable for a 1.43 or 3.45 ROM?

Thanks in advance...!!

Guest PGS_Soul
just bought an italian mpx220, so if anyone needs the language file... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i need italian .lng file.

please contact me

Guest Tokamak

Hi,

i need a German .lng file.

Is there a way to extract the lng file from a German Mpx220. There is no German firmware to download!

Bye

Dirk

Guest Kingherc

I know the phone doesn't support writing in greek but does anyone know if the phone supports showing greek characters (like reading greek sms) ?

Guest Seth Cold

the *.lng files only work with the "western" ROMS... don't mess with the asian ones and *.lng files.. you'll get a phone that stays stuck in the bootup on the "M" logo