Language files

Guest Seth Cold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Night Rain
Thx for the files...

But... where put this files????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those files originally are located in the \Windows\ directory, so I presume you should put them back in place.

I have a different question, though: could anybody confirm that upgrading to a new firmware (english only) I will also lose my local (italian) speech recognition functions? Does anybody know if I can put them back afterwards?

Guest Jamma14
Those files originally are located in the \Windows\ directory, so I presume you should put them back in place.

I have a different question, though: could anybody confirm that upgrading to a new firmware (english only) I will also lose my local (italian) speech recognition functions? Does anybody know if I can put them back afterwards?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You won't want to put them there, as they will get overwritten if you reboot the phone.

Not sure exactly what you do, but I believe you'll have to put them somewhere in \Storage or \Storage Card and do a bit of registry editing to get the phone to notice they are there.

Guest PsychoBoy

The language files is not just this files.

The most important files for change the language is "mxip_lang.vol" ons /Windows/ and /Storage/ folders.

Edited by PsychoBoy

Guest Tokamak

@psychoboy

I opened the "mxip_lang.vol" with smartione. Now I think, that this file is not the most important. There are not enough entries in.

Perhaps anybody knows where the language of ITAP is?

Bye DIrk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...