Pinout Diagram For MPx200

Guest tendomentis

Guest tendomentis

I am building a converter for my phone so that I can listen to music (in stereo) from my phone and have the ability to answer the phone AND stay patched into my GMRS radio (I'm on a motorcycle, so it's necessary), but I don't have the pinout diagram for the MPx200 headset port or headset.

Does anyone else have a trustworthy diagram that I can use?

Guest dodding nonkey

Hi,

Can't help you with the pin-outs, but I use an autocom intercom system, a mindisc player, with radio, and my phone to stay in touch and listen to music on the bike. I tried listening to mp3s through the phone with the autocom, but it seemed to think that the phone was live all the time, so the intercom side of things didn't work (not a problem if you don't have a pillion), but if you chuck your phone and a minidisc player in a bum-bag along with the autocom it works really well.

The first thing thing you know about an incoming call is that the music stops, which is a bit embarrasing when the boss calls and the first thing he hears is me singing along at full belt to Linkin Park, but what the hey, it makes riding a long distance much more enjoyable ;) . I'd definitely recommend the autocom system, its not cheap, but you can still hear your music and/or pillion clearly at ***mph (yes I know, 3 figures - very naughty - very illegal - but very good fun :twisted: ) Too fast to live, too old to care! :twisted:

ID

Guest m1.carson
I am building a converter for my phone so that I can listen to music (in stereo) from my phone and have the ability to answer the phone AND stay patched into my GMRS radio (I'm on a motorcycle, so it's necessary), but I don't have the pinout diagram for the MPx200 headset port or headset.

Does anyone else have a trustworthy diagram that I can use?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

Suggest you don't need the pinout, if you cut the headphone cable above the mic/answer button,[just cut the headphones off] you can fit a standard stereo 3.5mm in-line socket from Maplins, that way you only have left/right and screen to worry about.

Have fun !!

Max.

Guest theodouma

maybe this can helps. I can't read russian, but I think that there should stay something like "answering buttonn"

sheme.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest xxcrashxx
' date='Apr 29 2005, 02:32' post='578009']Here you go thanks to member greenwood for the image

:)

this might shed some more light onto the topic, then again it might screw everything up.

that diagram that u posted awarner. i tried that. it didnt work out that well for me. i took an old cd player that has the headphone and line port side by side. took all the resistors off the board, and cut that section off the main board. then i went and wired up the wires to the connectors as per that diagram. heres what i found. NONE of the wires on that diagram are right. as far as i remember, here is how it should be.

plug.jpg

i spent about 3+ hours trying to get it working right, i had just about every single problem with it as possiable. then i finally got it working, put it all together in my little project box, and tested it. and it didnt work. so i ended up scrapping that plug set. made a second one, with just the headphones. that one took me like 30+ mins to put all together, and it works fine.

like i posted before, i think thats how they were. not too sure at this exact moment, im posting this after like 6 hours after fiddleing around with this stuff. lol. i just wish i would have really documented this as i was doing it. oh well... now i know better for next time.

then again, it might have been me.... not being able to figure out which pole on the headphones was audio L, audio R, and ground. lol.

Edited by xxcrashxx