Star Wars - Lightsabre videos

Guest darren22

Guest darren22

I was in Toys R Us the other day and saw a Star Wars lightsabre for about £79-89 :shock: , cannot remember exactly.

Having been only 7 years old when Star Wars originally came out I'm still a big fan of the originals. I went over and had a look and was amazed at the sound effects from this lightsabre which seems to be aimed at us oldies, certainly not for the kids.

I then found this on the internet about them with some videos that some extremely sad individuals have sent in. :shock:

They look fantastic ( the lightsabres that is), however not sure that I would be daft enough to send in a video of me prancing around with it.

Guest Confused Stu

Just watched the video - wow! And I thought I had psychological problems! I feel positively well balanced compared to the happy look on that geeks face when he just lovingly holds his saber at the end. ;)

Guest Disco Stu

You could get cheap plastic light sabres years ago.

My mate Chris had one.

It was great fun for about 15 minutes until his girlfriend got annoyed and broke it ;)

Guest Samsonite

i still love the story where Ewan McGregor and Samuel L. were told that the sabre noise is dubbed in later and that they can stop making their own sound effects whilst shooting the movie...

Guest mike-oh

I wouldn't part with the thick end of 100 sheets for a lightsabre unless it really did deflect plasma blasts and cut through bulkheads whilst going "zzzzzzyyummmmmmm, wwhiizzzzyummm zummmmmmm zzzzzzzzzuummm"!

Guest Chaser81

Sad, but I REALLY want one of these. I know that if I fork out 80 quid for one though, the wife will beat me with a big stick, and she wont be going Shoooom, Vraaam, Shooom as she does it!!!

Guest i_oWn_u
Sad, but I REALLY want one of these. I know that if I fork out 80 quid for one though, the wife will beat me with a big stick, and she wont be going Shoooom, Vraaam, Shooom as she does it!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:?:

Guest morpheus2702

Not these one's, though 2 of the plastic 'fold out' ones - really good for taking out your frustrations on underlings!