HOWTO: Annoy other forum users

Guest beersoft

Guest brykins
HOWTO: Annoy the other forum user!

You missed my pet peeve...posts with titles such as "C500 Help" or "How do I do this?"

Guest morpheus2702

Tip Nine: start a thread with a title that is a statement when it should be a question.

E.g. C500 CAN BE UPGRADED TO WINDOWS MOBILE 5

Does anyone know if I can upgrade my C500 to use Windows Mobile 5?

:evil:

Guest awarner [MVP]

Another pet hate ppl who post without line breaks so you have to scroll left just to read the bloody post (subtle hint to the post above which will be edited when I feel like it)

Guest Alex_le_brit

Did anyone see Gardeners World last night? That Monty Don wouldn't know his way round a spade if you hit him with it. And as for the two women, one looks like my gran on acid and needs a face lift and the other one should be banned from TV for her bondage wellies.

I for one won't be watching it anymore.

Guest hecatae
Another pet hate ppl who post without line breaks so you have to scroll left just to read the bloody post (subtle hint to the post above which will be edited when I feel like it)

;)

Guest beersoft

i think an instant ban and a cash fine for all offenders of the "ohh my spacebar doesn't work" thing

harsh but fair

later

Owen

"down not across"

Guest Chaser81

My tip if you REALLY wanna peev someone off: Join a really helpful forum with a good vibe and post a topic which is basically just a whinge at nothing in particular, then call anyone who trys to help you out a moron when they reply to your post cause they dont share your point of view.

Not mentioning any names of course.... :-"

*Cough* *Cough*

Guest mike-oh

Mikes 1000th post countdown......14 to go!

***edit*** ah crap, i've inadvertently extended this thread with my attempt to add a picture which is now in the post below.

Edited by mike-oh

Guest nedge2k

Did ya here the one about the Irishman who caught his son snorting a certain controlled substance? He told him if he caught him doing it again he'd rub his nose in it ;)

/me wonders where the padlock is... :-"

*cough*

Edited by nedge2k

Guest TigerNet
My tip if you REALLY wanna peev someone off: Join a really helpful forum with a good vibe and post a topic which is basically just a whinge at nothing in particular, then call anyone who trys to help you out a moron when they reply to your post cause they dont share your point of view.

Not mentioning any names of course....  :-"

*Cough* *Cough*

:roll:

;)

Guest Matt Kirby

I was just about to add "TV Remote" posts to the list of annoyances, and you beat me to it!

Additionally, isn't it annoying seeing posts with titles like this:

"TV REMOTE SOFTWARE FOR SMARTPHONE"

making you want to read the post thinking that someone has found the holy grail of Smartphone software when it should read:

"IS THERE ANY TV REMOTE SOFTWARE FOR SMARTPHONE?"?

Grr..

• 1 year later...
Guest beersoft

*BUMP*

and as we can go for a double here

reviving old posts that should have died years ago

later

Owen

in need of vodka and nightnurse to make xfactor better